• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Belk Bowl Seating and Tailgating Locations

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Seating assignments should be going out any minute now. Where you sitting?

Where are you hanging out before the game?

To adopt the boards' preferred idiom: unzipped and waiting.

225 row 8. Not happy. Should have just waited and purchased through StubHub. Could get 40 yd line seats for less money. Guess I need to up my DC contributions.

125, row 18.

We must have a huge (official) contingent.

Got put in section 125. Was hoping for better after they told me I would likely end up closer to midfield. Last time I order through the school.

The bowl doesn't give the schools the preferred seats. It's a stupid system, but it is what it is.

311 Row 21

This is from the wake ticket office. So if people are getting tickets from Wake in 310-311 all the way around to 125 then the wake contingent will be huge.

Belk_Bowl_Seating_Chart_2017.jpg

This is from the wake ticket office. So if people are getting tickets from Wake in 310-311 all the way around to 125 then the wake contingent will be huge.

I would guess that the middle section was distributed through the bowl, so I wouldn't expect 314/110 - back half of 317 to be necessarily Wake fans.

Probs just wake fans who went through stub hub.

IIRC, many of those seats along with additional suites go to the bowl's corporate partners. With businesses in Charlotte, I would think that will mean additional Wake fans, but I don't know that for a fact.

Lol. Did they make public the seating before they sold tickets? That's hilariously shitty.

Lol. Did they make public the seating before they sold tickets? That's hilariously shitty.

Yes. It wasn't a big mystery. I know we've only been in 7 bowl games in the last 15 years, but this isn't something new for the 2017 Belk Bowl or anything.

dolphinstadium.jpg

We've got everything from 105 & 308 behind our bench through 125 & 234 in the opposite corner. Should be a very large WF contingent.

Back