• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Belk Bowl Seating and Tailgating Locations

Section 113 row 19...

These seats are legit.

Sad to inform you, though, that you're going to be very far away from all of the Washington over-the-shoulder grabs in the corner of the end zone.

Section 309, Row 2. Assuming I'll be in a WF section..asked them to verify. Kind of close to those rowdy Aggie fans.....

225 row 8. Not happy. Should have just waited and purchased through StubHub. Could get 40 yd line seats for less money. Guess I need to up my DC contributions.

Always buy your tickets for bowl games thru the DC. Don't worry about your freaking seats. Put on your big boy pants and man up and realize you are helping the Deacs get to bigger & better bowls. The 50 yard line seats already go to the corporate sponsors and people who are local that buy these year after year. Wake Forest & Texas A&M each had tickets from one end zone & around. No big deal as all Deacons are sitting together. We sent back and asked for at least two more allotments after our first 8000.

Section 320 Row 7 Seats 1-10 & Row 8 Seats 1-10. 20 total in our group of Pikas.

20 total in our group of Pikas.

pikachus_feature.jpg

Section 320 Row 7 Seats 1-10 & Row 8 Seats 1-10. 20 total in our group of Pikas.

We were told by the WF ticket office that our group of 4 would be in the WF sections, in particular sections 110-118. However, we have been stuck in section 231. Not happy!

We will be in McNinch too.

Will be there too. Also received a $3.00 off coupon from Parking Panda. ;) This will be our first bowl game (will be myself and 2 sons). My 12 year old keeps hinting around about going and I just keep telling him that with Christmas coming up, we will not be able to go. He's going to be super excited on Christmas Day, he has no clue.

Will be there too. Also received a $3.00 off coupon from Parking Panda. ;) This will be our first bowl game (will be myself and 2 sons). My 12 year old keeps hinting around about going and I just keep telling him that with Christmas coming up, we will not be able to go. He's going to be super excited on Christmas Day, he has no clue.

That's awesome! And as happy as he'll be to find out, you'll be happier just enjoying the moment.

117 with I think 70 others in our group. Don't have specifics on exact location yet from the guy who arranged

225 row 8. Not happy. Should have just waited and purchased through StubHub. Could get 40 yd line seats for less money. Guess I need to up my DC contributions.

Yeah, but we'll get chosen for the Gator bowl ahead of virginia Tech in the future because you, sir, bought tickets through wake!

Yeah, but we'll get chosen for the Gator bowl ahead of virginia Tech in the future because you, sir, bought tickets through wake!

We aren’t in Charlotte this year without our previous reputation.

Of Wake fans going to a bowl that's 1 hour away, 1 year after an ACC championship? Or the military bowl where we brought ~15k?

I don't think it matters where you buy tickets from. There's enough people that will sell our initial allotment. As long as seats are filled, the bowl is happy, and will pass along that wake represented well.

I also think we could have 40k show up for Charlotte this year, and if we are 7-5 or 8-4 next year, we'll be in El Paso no matter what.

Regardless of our previous reputation, NC State would be more money for the bowl. The only reason I think we were a candidate for Charlotte this year is we do ok, for lack of alumni, and NCSU played in that stadium twice in the last 24 months.

119 row 3, but this section isn't even highlighted in the map.

Buying worse tickets, that cost more, is the most Wake thing ever.

Maybe if I pay $125 for a $50 ticket, the public will respect our athletic program one day!

Say what you want, but turning back in unsold tickets from our allotment is not a good thing. If you don't think that's going to happen, then you are saying that buying tickets from Wake is the responsibility of other Wake fans than you.

So the only way for us to go to the best bowls, is to have our loudest fans sit in the corners of the endzones, while the athletic department fills up the midfield with Big donors, and old folks, who will sit on their hands in their parkas for the whole game. To make sure we aren't out of running for great bowls, we must continue to watch the bowl games from crappy seats. And pay almost twice as much for those seats than they are worth.

Buying worse tickets, that cost more, is the most Wake thing ever.

Maybe if I pay $125 for a $50 ticket, the public will respect our athletic program one day!

Strange, strange take. If Wake didn't sell their allotment, Clawson would be the first to know. The players would know as well. Both of which are very important. As it is now, the coaches and players know that Wake went back a couple of times to the Belk Bowl to ask for more tickets. That generates excitement within the program. Buying bowl tickets through Wake is a great way to specifically support the football program.

Back