• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ben Shapiro

Nope. Not a fan at all. He was one of the main people pushing that Michelle Fields garbage...along with Numbers.

I tried following him on twitter because I was interested in finding someone from which to get a sophisticated and measured conservative perspective. I eventually un-followed him because he didn't deliver. If he is the best that conservatives have to offer, then I think it is safe to say that we should stick a fork in the movement. All hail Trump, long may he reign (over the Republican Party that is, his ass isn't winning).

You followed someone on a platform that allows for 140 characters for "sophisticated" political analysis and think he is the one who is not smart. Interesting.

Is this the pimp ACORN guy?

You followed someone on a platform that allows for 140 characters for "sophisticated" political analysis and think he is the one who is not smart. Interesting.

early leader for post of the day

Reactions: ONW

nuance

CpW-loxXgAAU3vl.jpg:large

sick burn dude!! But really, twitter notwithstanding, I am interested in understanding the viewpoint of the Republican Party, their theory on governing, how they see the world, their potential policy solutions, etc. I am not talking reading through Paul Ryan's "path to prosperity" but when I tire of the Atlantic and the like and look for a conservative perspective I have found it hard to find. Conservative media seems incredibly reactive to me and based more upon rhetoric and platitudes than nuance and analysis. I get that conservatives want lower taxes, less regulation, repeal of Obamacare, Hillary Clinton in jail, a wall on the Mexican border, etc. etc. But can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find some analysis?

sick burn dude!! But really, twitter notwithstanding, I am interested in understanding the viewpoint of the Republican Party, their theory on governing, how they see the world, their potential policy solutions, etc. I am not talking reading through Paul Ryan's "path to prosperity" but when I tire of the Atlantic and the like and look for a conservative perspective I have found it hard to find. Conservative media seems incredibly reactive to me and based more upon rhetoric and platitudes than nuance and analysis. I get that conservatives want lower taxes, less regulation, repeal of Obamacare, Hillary Clinton in jail, a wall on the Mexican border, etc. etc. But can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find some analysis?

Given your broadstroke comment that conservatives want a wall on the border, I'm going out on a limb in assuming this is a good faith question, but try the WSJ editorial page as a starting point.

In a cruel twist of fate, the ginger jew is a Darwinian thing so this all makes sad sense.

Given your broadstroke comment that conservatives want a wall on the border, I'm going out on a limb in assuming this is a good faith question, but try the WSJ editorial page as a starting point.

In a recent Gallup poll 64 percent of republicans said they want a wall.

Ben Shapiro sucks. I wanted him to be good to have an intelligent conservative commentator that I could learn from, but I gave up after he went to the cops because a transgender woman put her hand on his neck on the Dr. Drew show

Back