• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ben Shapiro

Lol at the 140 character crack. People post multiple tweets on a topic. I've seen people post entire columns on Twitter.

Ben Shapiro sucks. I wanted him to be good to have an intelligent conservative commentator that I could learn from, but I gave up after he went to the cops because a transgender woman put her hand on his neck on the Dr. Drew show

At least he's consistent with his theories of battery.

In a recent Gallup poll 64 percent of republicans said they want a wall.

Anywhere from 45-49% of Republicans don't believe in evolution (depending on which poll you look at from the past 2-3 years).

Until they get that figured out it's hard to have much a serious discourse on political actions.

Anywhere from 45-49% of Republicans don't believe in evolution (depending on which poll you look at from the past 2-3 years).

Until they get that figured out it's hard to have much a serious discourse on political actions.

In a recent Gallup poll 64 percent of republicans said they want a wall.

you buried the lead. that same poll found 76% of republicans favored a path to citizenship..

so you spin it as republicans are anti-immigrant, i spin it as republicans favor law and order (in which case the less thoughtful on the right wouldn't even consider 'a wall').

you folks are always about 'nuance nuance'.. try teasing some out of the opposition's viewpoints instead of using the broadstrokes to score message board points

Back