• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BERNIE

Something about the username Bob.

Fuck that.
#I'mWithHer (the her being Jill Stein)

Bob, you know how critical I've been of Bernie but looking back I have to give him props. He went further than us cynics ever thought he would or could and I tip my hat to the issues (though I vehemently disagree) he brought to the table.

Time to let go buddy and take on one thought and one only.

Anyone but Trump. Even if it's the witch HRC.

I'm lucky; my vote in NJ means little so I can take the high road. Hope others step back and see how simply unqualified the Dumpster is to be President.

He way overplayed his hand and got wrapped up in his ego instead of understanding his role as "not Hillary."

The fight continues. Viva la revolucion!
Bernie Sanders Is Still Running For President: Ahead Of Democratic National Convention, Vermont Senator Plans Massive Rally
Sanders' campaign permit application for the event estimates up to 40,000 people will show up for the rally scheduled to be held at Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park in Philadelphia on July 24. In all, 10 applications for pro-Sanders protests, marches and demonstrations have been filed with the Philadelphia mayor's office for the week of the convention, where Clinton is expected to officially be declared the winner against Sanders in the Democratic primary.
http://www.ibtimes.com/bernie-sanders-still-running-president-ahead-democratic-national-convention-vermont-2389540

tumblr_nlmlir7Lhk1u0k6deo1_400.gif

How many kids could be put through college with the millions the secret service has spent on his protection since Hillary clinched?

What a clown

"Overplayed his hand" into Hillary endorsing the public option and a Medicare buy-in for the 55+ crowd. GMAFB. Bernie is the man.

This. We probably would've had to wait a decade for Clinton's heart to change on this one otherwise!

How many kids could be put through college with the millions the secret service has spent on his protection since Hillary clinched?

What a clown

I didn't realize that the government re-allocated money from canceled secret service details to college financial aid.

Back