• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BERNIE

It's like an unintentional parody.

The US could return to the stone age and climate would not even notice. China will continue to smoke away for our life times. Just wait till India and the third world gets their economies going.

Not sure what I'm supposed to parody-ing. The whole point is that the US needs to lead on Climate Change, not be throwing snow balls around the senate and pretending the problem doesn't exist. The Dems need to take a very strong stance on this issue domestically and internationally because the Pubs are an embarrassing joke. Our kids, and our kids' kids are already so completely fucked by this problem, and our world leaders are sitting around looking at each other to see who is going to go first and worried about how the stock market will react next week. Mean while up to 8 feet of sea level rise is expected in the next 84 years, "So long Florida, we're sorry, but we were waiting for China to do something."

You don't even have to believe it's human caused, or that it's happening at all, but ask you self, how much you are willing to risk for that belief. Is relocating Manhattan, Miami, and Houston worth the risk, especially when 97% of climate scientists say your belief is wrong?

bird, don't you know climate science is hokum and climate change is a hoax?

C'mon man, keep up.

No major Democratic presidential-level figure has been this far left since Henry Wallace.

George McGovern was pretty far to the left. Of course, he only won one state.....which was one state more than Henry Wallace won.

There is still plenty of time to get the message out on how much stuff the Democrats are promising to give away....which is why I haven't lost all hope yet.

PBO re-endorsed the public option in an article in the Journal of the American Medical Association. Bernie just keeps winning (despite losing).

Come on Tuffalo, you know enough history to know these Mensheviks will say anything to garner the support of the workers while stabbing them in the back. Just look at what Hillary has done regarding the TPP.

George McGovern was pretty far to the left. Of course, he only won one state.....which was one state more than Henry Wallace won.

There is still plenty of time to get the message out on how much stuff the Democrats are promising to give away....which is why I haven't lost all hope yet.

Yes, I think the more stuff the Dems can credibly promise, the better they will do. Pity-charity liberalism is kinda boring and offers very little to a lot of people. Tuition-free college for households earning less than $125k offers a lot to a lot of people.

Come on Tuffalo, you know enough history to know these Mensheviks will say anything to garner the support of the workers while stabbing them in the back. Just look at what Hillary has done regarding the TPP.

1. The Mensheviks actually were good.

2. TPP hasn't passed and if it does it will be in the lame duck. I don't see the bearing on the 2016 race.

Yes, I think the more stuff the Dems can credibly promise, the better they will do. Pity-charity liberalism is kinda boring and offers very little to a lot of people. Tuition-free college for households earning less than $125k offers a lot to a lot of people.

By taking from a lot of others.

That last one boggles the mind. It is so outrageous that it leaves me completely speechless.

By taking from a lot of others.

Yes, I mean it's spelled out quite clearly

fXnByz.gif

That last one boggles the mind. It is so outrageous that it leaves me completely speechless.

He's a commie bob. I find it pretty exciting actually, having a real life communist on the board. They all sort of disappeared after the fall of the Soviet Union but apparently they're making a bit of a comeback.

I'm going to enjoy watching you evolve into a moderate as you and the Mrs. go about raising kids and earning money.

Most people like free stuff when they are on the receiving end, rather than the paying end. On this board, those people are called Millennial Democrats. That has pretty much been the story of their life to date.

Most people like free stuff when they are on the receiving end, rather than the paying end. On this board, those people are called Millennial Democrats. That has pretty much been the story of their life to date.

#1 representative of the Greediest, hypocritical generation of them all

Do you regret being a bleeding heart for like 60 years?

Back