• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BERSERK NAKED RACIST ON NYC SUBWAY

He could be one of the MTA rent-a-cops, in which case he probably wants some real backup before engaging a whacked out naked dude.

That was one helluva LSD trip

Thanks for posting. I take the 6 train everyday. I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow.

I've totally been the guy sitting down while someone flips out.

I have to say that, for the first time since leaving the city eight months ago, I miss New York.

That's crazy. I would've tackled the guy so freaking hard the moment he went for the lady on the stairs and threw her bag down.

The amount of video phones out was embarrasing. So many people filiming it and not taking action to stop it.

First time?

WTF?

Dude, he's on the west coast. I can totally see that happening.

Crazy people on the subway are a little unnerving, but my strategy is usually just to ignore them and move to another car at the next stop.

That's crazy. I would've tackled the guy so freaking hard the moment he went for the lady on the stairs and threw her bag down.

The amount of video phones out was embarrasing. So many people filiming it and not taking action to stop it.

4real?

I'd be trying to avoid tackling/touching a naked dude (that probably had super meth strength going on) anyway I could.

Dude, he's on the west coast. I can totally see that happening.

Crazy people on the subway are a little unnerving, but my strategy is usually just to ignore them and move to another car at the next stop.

no idiot, he claims that that video made him miss NYC for the first time since he left 8 mos ago.

So, I repeat, first time, WTF.

Yea, I know Portland is amazing and all, but I would miss NYC more often than that.

Every time I wanted a bagel or good pizza for example.

hilarious! i watched the other three vids the guy had linked and they are pretty funny too. i wonder what incited that wrestling match.

Back