• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BERSERK NAKED RACIST ON NYC SUBWAY

no idiot, he claims that that video made him miss NYC for the first time since he left 8 mos ago.

So, I repeat, first time, WTF.

Yea, I know Portland is amazing and all, but I would miss NYC more often than that.

Every time I wanted a bagel or good pizza for example.

What's with the hate? Good job, you miss NYC more often than 1x per 8 months. My point was that I can see someone moving away (especially to the west coast) and not missing it for a long while. IDIOT!!!!!1

What's with the hate? Good job, you miss NYC more often than 1x per 8 months. My point was that I can see someone moving away (especially to the west coast) and not missing it for a long while. IDIOT!!!!!1

I pity such a person.

I can see missing NY for bagels and pizza (as I did when I was down at Wake). But NYC itself, meh... I could go a while without missing it/living there per se.

dude I should neg rep the shit out of you for not appreciating the many, many great things about NYC, but as my powers are vast, I will relent.

oops then you had to go and neg rep me like a little pussy

Last edited:
How is that being a pussy? I neg repped you because while you may have a point about NYC being great, it doesn't add to the conversation to start name-calling. You're free to your opinion just as I am mine.

How is that being a pussy? I neg repped you because while you may have a point about NYC being great, it doesn't add to the conversation to start name-calling. You're free to your opinion just as I am mine.

It wasn't really name calling you sensitive sally.

I don't even know who you are, was just emphasizing my point.

You catch feelings very easily it seems....

But does his opinion really deserve a negrep, or is he not entitled to an opinion that is different from yours?

But does his opinion really deserve a negrep, or is he not entitled to an opinion that is different from yours?

Lol I negrepped him for saying no idiot just b/c I don't think it's necessary. As I said, he is entitled to his opinion and I didn't neg rep him because of it... whereas he negrepped me just because I "don't appreciate NYC." mmk :noidea:

marquee if i saw you eating on the subway i would call you an animal. if i was old and you were young i would tackle you and wrestle you into submission. if my nickname was bloody loco I would repeat it enough times for you to remember (ASAP). if you were a naked racist on the train i would tackle you from behind.

Yes, because I'm the one that derailed this conversation. :plos:

that's why I didn't neg rep you.

I was just pointing out another reason she might've neg repped him, rather than just being called a name.

Back