• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Basketball Recruiters (NWT)

Maybe, but the point on NC State still stands.
A) I am slamming Maryland, not y'all. Hoagie is a Maryland poster. He is who I responded to............geebus people.

B) If you want to keep bringing the State stuff, so be it. Not that there is any merit to it, mind you.

Sorry Denver, the insult shoe fit so I assumed you were talking about bowls not wanting to take Wake Forest. Which school is dropping 10 sports?

Sorry Denver, the insult shoe fit so I assumed you were talking about bowls not wanting to take Wake Forest. Which school is dropping 10 sports?
No problem. Hoagie is an old school Maryland guy from the old boards. You have to be ancient like me to know this. He has a permanent hard on for State, so I relish every chance to put his turtle ass in place.

I would not come on to y'alls board and talk shit like that. I respect that I am a guest.

Maryland is dropping the non-rev sports due to lack of income from the revenue sports.

He was a sales rep for Nike. It's pretty obviously a critical distinction.

What, that he left Wake for a job that didn't involve sitting on the bench? Why does that matter? What matters is that he left Wake, moved on, came back to coaching for a better job than he had at Wake, and now has a better gig still and is a hot name to be a head coach soon.

What would make one think that's going back to Wake unless it's to be a head coach? His next jump should be to a head coaching slot, or to a top program as the head assistant.

Yeah, that's why you've kept this discussion going all evening when it could have been ended a long time ago. Because you don't give a damn.

I didn't give a damn but that wasn't good enough.

I don't care what you say now, it was obvious then that you were trying to cover up for your mistake and trying to play gotcha with me. Problem is, I don't make too many mistakes, though getting involved in a discussion with you was certainly one of them. Terrible idea...no chance you have something to teach me on this topic.

But good job baiting me into this mess.

Looks to me like you are the one that keeps bringing this crap up....

You must be one dumb motherfucker then.

Back a notch, Kanho! Rudolph wouldn't talk like that! If the story of Kanho's glorious rise from outcast to hero is going to go like I'm picturing it then I can't have you spouting off like this.

Back a notch, Kanho! Rudolph wouldn't talk like that! If the story of Kanho's glorious rise from outcast to hero is going to go like I'm picturing it then I can't have you spouting off like this.

I dunno, I think Rudolph thought Santa was pretty dumb for not recognizing his skills sooner. And he was a pimp with that "innocent young buck just happy to be noticed" act.

Ain't no room for seniority when the kids' Christmases are at stake. You go to who can get the job done.

I dunno, I think Rudolph thought Santa was pretty dumb for not recognizing his skills sooner. And he was a pimp with that "innocent young buck just happy to be noticed" act.

Ain't no room for seniority when the kids' Christmases are at stake. You go to who can get the job done.

Hoji, you and I both know that Rudolph would never have called Donner or Prancer a "dumb motherfucker" no matter how many games of Reindeer Freeze Tag they kept him out of, so stop rationalizing. Rudolph knew that one day Santa would need his nose, so he just waited silently and took the misguided abuse. You know that one day all of us will need that supercomputer inside your skull, so just be friendly and patient like Rudolph. When people give you shit, say to yourself "Kanho, What would Rudolph do?" WWRD!

Hoji, you and I both know that Rudolph would never have called Donner or Prancer a "dumb motherfucker" no matter how many games of Reindeer Freeze Tag they kept him out of, so stop rationalizing. Rudolph knew that one day Santa would need his nose, so he just waited silently and took the misguided abuse. You know that one day all of us will need that supercomputer inside your skull, so just be friendly and patient like Rudolph. When people give you shit, say to yourself "Kanho, What would Rudolph do?" WWRD!

But Rudolph had to deal with all the other reindeer being older and bigger than him too. He would have gotten his reindeer antlers kicked if he had popped off to big Donner. He had no choice but to bide his time or Christmas would have been doomed!

I'll be surprised if the board shouts my name out with glee...even ignoring the fact that several posters can't manage to spell it.

Am I Kanho or Hoji? Hoji is kind of like haji ...

Back