• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Caribbean resort for doing nothing?

Same here, except we honeymooned at the Halcyon.

What year did you go? When we ate at Halycon in 2011, the resort was mostly older Brits and other Europeans. Much different from La Toc which was 90% American. If we had it to do over, we agreed that we'd stay at Halycon.

We can't all have a $500 bar tab and then come back to the boards to brag about it.

What year did you go? When we ate at Halycon in 2011, the resort was mostly older Brits and other Europeans. Much different from La Toc which was 90% American. If we had it to do over, we agreed that we'd stay at Halycon.

2010. I don’t recall it having that vibe when we were there, but we were mostly out and about doing excursions and also visiting the other resorts for dinners. It was definitely quieter though which I was fine with.

Nah, he justs balls so hard you can't understand it, Biff. He is accustomed to a more luxurious lifestyle than you are.

Comped as well...

BTW, in places like Aruba, St. Marten, Martinique and many other destinations, you can get villas and penthouses with 3-6 BRs for $1000 and under/night. A couple doesn't need 3-6 BRs for a vacation.

Comped as well...

BTW, in places like Aruba, St. Marten, Martinique and many other destinations, you can get villas and penthouses with 3-6 BRs for $1000 and under/night. A couple doesn't need 3-6 BRs for a vacation.

RJ, since you're totes my boards bff, are you going to put me in your will? Cause I'm a poor teacher and shit.

Sure...why not...but you do realize I may outlive you...the length of my life thus far has already BKed a few Vegas bookies...they all took the under.

So is RJ saying $1,000/night only enough to get you a damaged hurricane-destroyed hut because these vacations are expensive or is he saying that you can get a 6-bedroom house, that you don't need, for $1,000/per night ?

Is there intended to be humor included somewhere here ? Also, does RJ understand the difference between anall inclusive resort versus a villa rental, and why someone would choose one over the other ?

So is RJ saying $1,000/night only enough to get you a damaged hurricane-destroyed hut because these vacations are expensive or is he saying that you can get a 6-bedroom house, that you don't need, for $1,000/per night ?

Is there intended to be humor included somewhere here ? Also, does RJ understand the difference between anall inclusive resort versus a villa rental, and why someone would choose one over the other ?

Hehehe. Anall Inclusive. I'd pay a thousand bucks a night for that.

Hehehe. Anall Inclusive. I'd pay a thousand bucks a night for that.

The truth does come out for Biff...NTTAWWT

Maybe that's why he can't understand the $1000/night for a hut is a JOKE...maybe that hit him too close to home for him being a joke...

It’s one of those airlines where you’re asked how much you weigh at check in. I’ve flown in the co-pilots seat twice.

giphy.gif

For $1000/night you can stay at my house in Ardmore and I’ll let you plow me

The truth does come out for Biff...NTTAWWT

Maybe that's why he can't understand the $1000/night for a hut is a JOKE...maybe that hit him too close to home for him being a joke...

Yeah, but not only is it not funny, it doesn't even make sense. Are you joking that he can get something awful for $1,000/night or are you joking that he can't afford what it really costs ? In other words, how is that a joke ?

The Four Seasons (formerly Viceroy) in Anguilla is top notch.

Just stayed at Hodges Bay Resort in Antigua. Very nice but not quite at same level.

The Gansevort in Turks and Caicos is nice.

El Secreto in Belize was remote and pretty cool.

all are easily accessible. Some may have all inclusive options.

Would somebody please be Biff's friend? Or give him a ride to rehab? Or a mental facility?

Back