• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Deli Salad

What is the best deli/bound salad?

• Total voters
That chicken salad is under consideration and whitefish salad is I guess lumped in with "other" speaks volumes. Chicken salad is vanilla ice cream.

Curry chicken salad is my #2 after potato

That chicken salad is under consideration and whitefish salad is I guess lumped in with "other" speaks volumes. Chicken salad is vanilla ice cream.

Never heard of whitefish salad.

I’ve never heard of whitefish salad either, but I’m intrigued.

Bogus poll !
You can't mix side dishes with main dishes in. Also the side dish depends on the main dish. Having said that:
Main dish - Chicken salad
Side dish - Pasta salad (preferably from the Tavern).

A good tuna salad sandwich is one of my Top 3 eats overall. Not kidding. I eat at least one every. single. week.

Seemingly whenever Costco has some extra rotisserie birds, they make an amazing chicken salad that’s the best I’ve had.

And yes, I add grapes to it which makes it even better.

excited to 100% agree with Ph on something

Does Palmetto brand pimento cheese count as a salad?

OFY. I love that stuff. Having it on my lunch sandwich now that you mentioned it.

I enjoy everything on the list. I voted egg salad made at a mini-mart across from the post office on Tybee Island, GA. Two egg salad sandwiches, a bag of Fritos and a large Gatorade meant the start of a day on the beach. Life at its best.

Whole foods tuna salad is really good. Very little mayo, and if memory serves they had some dried cranberries in there. Still, tuna is very low on this list for me.

Back