• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best delivery: Indian or Thai?

Which is better?

• Total voters
I think Indian travels really well. And reheats MUCH better than Thai.

agree with this. thai noodles are good to go simmering in travel, but i want naan nice and fresh and crispy. gets soggy in travel.

The naan from my spot comes nice and crispy. Om nom.

but then that means it is inferior delivery if i have to re-cook some of it

broil for 3 secs? the main dishes hold up better imo, and the naan is a small price to pay. theyre both great, though, and way better than chinese delivery.

broil for 3 secs? the main dishes hold up better imo, and the naan is a small price to pay. theyre both great, though, and way better than chinese delivery.

true true. i mean i'm not anti-indian delivery. i'm probably like 60/40 thai and the naan thing is the only thing i could think of that's a downside.

word. i just like indian better, especially naan, so i'm willing to heat it a tad to make it work.

for some reason i had a hankering for shitty chinese delivery last night. should have gotten indian.

mine does too, but i actually dont do delivery because it's 2 blocks away.

Lol. I have Aroi Thai and Red Toque both deliver to me and both are less than a 4 min walk (in fact, the delivery people for both usually do walk it over).

surprised you do aroi thai and not beau thai.

also, ur lazy. my dawg appreciates it. i usually just walk him to the park and order from there. then when i get there its ready.

surprised you do aroi thai and not beau thai.

We do Beau Thai sometimes, but usually Aroi. There is a dish there that wife likes. When we eat at a Thai restaurant, if it's not Thai X-ing it's always Beau.

And yes, I'm lazy.

vindaloo used to be my jam, but i am with phan and once i went korma i never went back

and i know we all started with tikka masala

Getting delivery vietnamese tonight - banh mi and beef pho. Solid and cheap.

Also, Indian over Thai.

Madras or Vindaloo are the correct answers. Either is acceptable.

Back