• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best delivery: Indian or Thai?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Indian over Thai for sure, but for this particular topic, where I live all the Indian delivery requires a $20 min and Thai does not, so Thai wins by default.

Indian all day, though you have to live somewhere good to get it. In Chicago it was difficult to find cheap Indian downtown.

maybe you should hop on a bike and grab some.

Went down the street for a proper curry. Take out, but I tipped the lady because she called me sweety.

I can't say no to a decent Indian lunch buffet.

I wonder if Koreans like Indian buffets?

I can't say no to a decent Indian lunch buffet.

I wonder if Koreans like Indian buffets?

dude, koreans are ORIENTALS. meaning that they only like other oriental food, like chinese, japanese, maybe a little thai (maybe).

get with it.

Kinda fits here but I just discovered the wonder that is sambal ulek. Used to use sriracha in some dishes but it tended to overpower them. With the sambal it kicks up the spice without changing the flavors.

I said Thai bc Indian food does not travel well.

i'd say the opposite, tab.

agree with this. thai noodles are good to go simmering in travel, but i want naan nice and fresh and crispy. gets soggy in travel.

The only delivery place that is decent for either of these near me is a Thai place that also has curries. They don't have Naan. My whole deal is that with curry
take out you get the little box of rice and then some substandard slumdogg thin ass plastic container filled with piping hot curry liquid. The lid always is loose on those things and you are lucky if you dont have a panang volcano hazmat sitch on your hands by the time you get home. Its just not worth it.

Yeah there isn't a proliferation of awesome injun food in the A. There are a few good places but they either dont deliver or are out in bumfuck.

Back