• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Little Debbie Snack

What is the best Little Debbie Snack

• Total voters
i voted star crunch

i think cosmic brownies is the only one i've never had

a rare poll where i think could pick any of them and i'd be like "yeah, i get that"

I made some home made star crunches for @JamesSokolove 's couples baby shower because his wife is gluten free and they were the fuckin bomb.

Damn I used to crush some cosmic brownie boxes back in college

I think cosmic brownies are the only ones I have had here. I don’t care for sweets that much

Man that oatmeal cream pie scene in Honey I Shrunk the Kids is the stuff dreams are made of

Oatmeal creme (lol) pies, FTW.

Haven’t had one in forever, but fond memories.

i voted star crunch

i think cosmic brownies is the only one i've never had

a rare poll where i think could pick any of them and i'd be like "yeah, i get that"

Shit yeah they are all so good. I like the oatmeal cream pies the keast

I grew up on oatmeal cream pies and raisin cream pies. Raisin was my favorite. Now the chocolate chip cream pies have taken over. I love those things.

Swiss Cake Rolls. When I was a kid those things were easily the most desired thing in the pantry. Plus one of the most distinct memories of my youth was when I didn't eat enough dinner to earn dessert even though my mom had just gone shopping and brought home a new box. When I woke up the next morning the box was missing - turned out my dad ate all of them by himself after I went to bed. Such a powerful lesson in "adults get to do whatever the fuck they want" and I was just totally in awe. Along with being really bitter and jealous.

This thread is best LD other than oatmeal cream pie. Nothing comes close.

I guess my #2 would be something like zebra cakes. Fudge rounds are good, but star crunch can gtfo.
You don’t even know how to spell oatmeal creme pies

Back