• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Little Debbie Snack

What is the best Little Debbie Snack

• Total voters
she was all "i love it when you star crunch me" but when she turned away I gave her the swiss roll

They’re all good. I’ve probably had 5000 oatmeal creme pies in my life.
The best thing about visiting my grandparents for chubby middle school mako was their seemingly endless supply of nabs, oatmeal creme pies, and whole milk.

My middle school PE coaches sold various LD snacks between classes for like $0.50 as a fundraiser for the sports teams. If you wanted Swiss Rolls, you had to risk getting in trouble for running in the halls to get there before they sold out. Everything else was always in stock. Hence, Swiss Rolls win.

I think I had a star crunch in my lunch most days of elementary school.

So that’s my answer.

Christmas tree cakes for me, but the Nutty Buddy is a strong No. 2.

Christmas tree cakes for me, but the Nutty Buddy is a strong No. 2.
Christmas tree cakes, zebra cakes and others are the same thing, from what I remember.

Christmas tree cakes, zebra cakes and others are the same thing, from what I remember.
nah, they can vary pretty heavily in taste/consistency (e.g. there's no chocolate striping on christmas tree cakes, sprinkles are added, outside icing is different sweetness level)

zebra cakes are arguably the worst of the bunch vs all the seasonal options

Back