• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best nut?

What's the best type of nut?

• Total voters

Juice

Reaction score
Although i think we would all agree that the best type of nut is the type that lands on the face of a female, I am talking here about nuts that you can buy at the grocery store. I am not a nut expert, so I am making no distinction between nuts and legumes.

Seriously guys, get off your legume high-horses. As they say, "A nut is a nut". Now that's a motto to live by.

Last edited:
No poll?

I will go with pistachio all day.

There weren't enough spaces for all the best types of nuts. Honorable mention shout outs go out to:

Hazelnut
Pinenut

A special award for "sounds like a nut but is not a botanical nut" goes to: Coconut

I've got to go with Cashew, but Almond a close runner up.

I enjoy almonds as well, but I'll try to stay neutral here as to not shove my opinions of nuts in your face.

I eat the peanuts shell and all. Anyone else?

i don't like the cleanup involved with pistachios. Pistachio ice cream is good. I don't even know if pistachio ice cream even has anything to do with real pistachios, but pistachio gelato+stracciatella gelato is out of control.

Use_7b0864_1413323.gif

Just because.....

Back