• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best thing to happen to the Carolina Panthers?

i can't wait for next year. it is going to be ridiculous watching him. like King said, he only had 7 weeks before the regular season started. he'll have a full off season to work on things. I can't wait. I bet he'll be in the MVP talks.

It would go a long way towards bringing fans back to Charlotte is they could get the Hornets name back.
The honeycomb court should come back too...

tumblr_lc3kcgw1iP1qay78vo1_400.jpg

My interest in the NBA had been waning for several years, but the death blow was the day the hornets left Charlotte.

I'm still in major recovery from that. I try hard with the Bobcats but it's just not the same. Didn't help that Bob Johnson made every single mistake possible as the owner. From naming the team after himself to making sure no one could watch the first season on tv

I felt the same way until I became a diehard Clippers fan 3 weeks ago. The NBA is back!

Luck will be a stud as well, but to recap Cam's season so far:

1st all time in rushing TDs for any QB with 14.
1st all time in total TDs for a rookie QB with 34.
1st all time in passing yards for a rookie QB.
3rd all time right now in passing TDs for a rookie QB.
Needs 107 passing yards to become the first QB in history with 4,000+ passing yards and 500+ rushing yards (has 674 right now).

How many does he need to break the passing TD record?

Back