• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Ways to Gain Weight?

re: fresh berries.

most people consider fresh berries = grocery store but that's bullshit.

REAL fresh berries >>> any candy and most desserts.

Definitely agree, but in this case, I'd take most store bought berries over candy/desert as well.

Peanut butter mixed with chocolate is fantastic. Reese's peanut butter cups are the greatest candy man ever created. (Well actually the holiday "shapes" are the best. And yes, I just borrowed "shapes" from RTQ)

With that said, I think that cookies and cream peanut butter looks atrocious.

Agreed. Sure it tastes great, but doesn't "look" that good.

Peanut butter mixed with chocolate is fantastic. Reese's peanut butter cups are the greatest candy man ever created. (Well actually the holiday "shapes" are the best. And yes, I just borrowed "shapes" from RTQ)

With that said, I think that cookies and cream peanut butter looks atrocious.

Reese's Holiday Shapes ftw!!

p.s. try the Snickers Peanut Butter Squares they are great too

Definitely agree, but in this case, I'd take most store bought berries over candy/desert as well.

+1

I can eat the crap out of cantaloupe, watermelon, peaches, strawberries, pretty much any fruit, but I'm really not that big into peanut butter or chocolate.

But also agreed, that the "fresh" non-store fruit is even better. We've been with a CSA this summer and I had the best cantaloupe, watermelon, and peaches I've ever had in my life thanks to the CSA. Not to mention the crazy good veggies we've received, as well. Well worth the extra cost.

that peanut butter cookies and cream stuff looks absolutely amazing. i would be willing to bet i could eat it by the spoonful without thinking twice.

and i completely agree with RTQ. twdeac's taste buds are broken.

Back