• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Betsy DeVos

I'm enjoying reading these threads. I keep wondering when the light is going to come on for the Undepheateds. For a class of persons with such obvious (to them) talent and wisdom, it is weird that you've forfeited control of political power in bulk. Truly a bewildering development, isn't it?

Have you learned lessons from why the candidate you voted for didn't win?

I've read this like 10 times and have no idea what it means. Of course they only wanted two - it's their party's nomination.

Huh? It's saying that other GOP senators wanted to vote against Devos but the leadership strong-armed them out of it

Lawyers can't understand each other speaking plain English.

Well to be fair I'm not a lawyer yet. Maybe if I was, Numbers could have understood me.

My God. That explains a lot.

I really wish we had bios on everyone who posts here. It's hard to know which ones to take seriously and which ones to simply ignore. Even that wouldn't answer all the questions, though. You can have one attorney who turns out to be a jhmd...about the sharpest guy on the boards....and others who turn out much differently, so it's not just a lawyer thing.

Last edited:

I really wish we had bios on everyone who posts here. It's hard to know which ones to take seriously and which ones to simply ignore.

So when I pass the bar, you're going to start taking me seriously?

SQUOTE=MysteryMen;2740431]So when I pass the bar, you're going to start taking me seriously?[/QUOTE]

Sure, if you turn out to be half as sharp as jhmd.

And speaking of sharp attorneys, do any of you lawyers in the Charlotte area know of an attorney by the name of Shel Robinson? (Not sure about the first name spelling)

I was on the jury 13 years ago when he was the lead attorney representing Nationwide Insurance in a month-long trial against a High Point body shop. That guy is one of the best I have ever seen. I would almost go to court just to watch that guy operate.

ETA: This guy:

http://www.reslawfirm.net/attorneys/william-c-robinson/

Last edited:

I really wish we had bios on everyone who posts here. It's hard to know which ones to take seriously and which ones to simply ignore. Even that wouldn't solve all the problems, though. You can have one attorney who turns out to be a jhmd...and another who turns out to be a numbers.

BKF BIO: Noted swindler, openly racist and suffering from dementia, disgraced "insurance" salesman BKF used to pretend to be liberal until the blacks got too uppity and he couldn't keep up the charade any longer. Currently living in Randleman, NC, BKF enjoys berating millennials, attending KKK rallies, lying about predictions he claims to have once made, deleting old posts, saying the same things over and over again, telling black people they are articulate or one of the good ones, walking around in circles, and fishing.

We can treat this like a wiki -- feel free to edit, but only accurate edits will be included in the final, posted version.

Reactions: ONW
Is anyone else shocked that non-fiduciary BKF would hold an insurance company lawyer in such high regard?

Isn't the issue with this that the info was self reported? What % of hens in your workplace say they're "totally stressed and working to the max". Or what % of people say they work more than they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

word

I haven't had two consecutive weeks off, since my two week gap between graduating college and starting work. Also routinely work 60+ hour work weeks plus extensive time traveling.

Hard to really think a job where you get two months off should be considered "full time". As far as "the curricula doesn't write itself".... yeah after teaching the same US history class for ten years it pretty much does.

Sure, if you turn out to be half as sharp as jhmd.

And speaking of sharp attorneys, do any of you lawyers in the Charlotte area know of an attorney by the name of Shel Robinson? (Not sure about the first name spelling)

I was on the jury 13 years ago when he was the lead attorney representing Nationwide Insurance in a month-long trial against a High Point body shop. That guy is one of the best I have ever seen. I would almost go to court just to watch that guy operate.

ETA: This guy:

http://www.reslawfirm.net/attorneys/william-c-robinson/

I know Shel pretty well, and yeah he is a sharp guy.

Back