• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I'd been waiting all game for the Da civ tell. This is as close as its come. I'll take that combined with the misreading on the nights of both the RB and the Framing power to nudge you to a civ read.

I was being weird because i wanted you to comment on it. But you floated past which gave me the tingles. Duff catching the other mistake makes it more likely to be an honest misread.

I have no tells. Dont think you can read me.

Would like to know more about this post

Want confirmation from gooner on that. If it’s just a read I agree with his take but if he has info that’d be nice.

Trying to abide by the spirit of parlay's rules so all I am gonna say is that Duff's claim was almost certainly true and why I immediately switched off of him

I don’t like where I want to vote now. But I think I’m going to go with

D14

Want confirmation from gooner on that. If it’s just a read I agree with his take but if he has info that’d be nice.

Townie how did you go from antagonizing Gooner all game to wanting reads/info from him? Because of one thing with Duff at the end of yesterday that you agreed with?

Townie how did you go from antagonizing Gooner all game to wanting reads/info from him? Because of one thing with Duff at the end of yesterday that you agreed with?

I also want to vote for gooner but I don’t want him to yell at me

I also want to vote for gooner but I don’t want him to yell at me

And you know I will because it's even dumber today than it was yesterday with the bym reveal

I find it very hard to believe that toogs is throwing a vote around late last round without understanding what impact it is having. bym coming back Salamanca obviously colors it but it feels a lot like the gouda vote on JMan during the dv7 round.

See?

I think toogs would be a decent vote now that he’s incredibly weird

Maybe knight

I like what gat has done for the most part this game but can’t clear him

Don’t understand what really clears Boston about shooting doofus

See?

I think toogs would be a decent vote now that he’s incredibly weird

Maybe knight

I like what gat has done for the most part this game but can’t clear him

Don’t understand what really clears Boston about shooting doofus

If Boston is mafia and vigs doofus I don't think he says anything at all. There would be no reason to claim that, everyone would have assumed maf vig hit, move on. Say what you want about whether it was a good or bad play by him, but it comes across pretty strongly as a civ play to come out and claim it how he did. He also likely can't be Fring mafia based on his pretty consequential vote for dv7 on D2.

If Boston is mafia and vigs doofus I don't think he says anything at all. There would be no reason to claim that, everyone would have assumed maf vig hit, move on. Say what you want about whether it was a good or bad play by him, but it comes across pretty strongly as a civ play to come out and claim it how he did. He also likely can't be Fring mafia based on his pretty consequential vote for dv7 on D2.

Really don’t know if individual votes are clearing at this point. And if you’re civ leaning Boston for coming out, that’s a good reason he might come out.

Also the only way to get Boston to post is to say something about him or vote for him

Dude. The round ends at 5:30.

Shit Rommy. I gave you a way out with a not so subtle reminder of the rules and you blew it.

Hey guys, Tejas think I look bad for telling a now dead civ he needs to make a case for himself before time for him to claim looks bad since he claimed ahead of time.

I was trying to help rommy out. I encouraged people not to majo him. I asked him to make a case for himself. I did the right thing by rommy. I made a good play. You need to start doing the same, Tejas.

I think that Ph trying to "help" Rommy is interesting, seeing as there was no real reason for civPh to assume Rommy was a civ that he should help. Awarding himself credit for it afterwards when nobody else did is weird.

So what is the suggestion here, that JMan faked being roleblocked and is therefore maf?

It would be extremely odd for JMan to be a RB target after his bizarro vanilla claim

Back