• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

manning - Civ - Fudge - Lynched D1
nonny - Civ - Howard Hamlin - Hit N1
QT - Francesca Liddy (Civ) - You are the professional assistant at Wexler McGill. Hit Night 2
eaglez - Manny Varga (Civ) - You are the owner of an auto repair garage and father of Nacho. You are a Civ. You win with the town. Hit night 3
redwing - RW = Stacy Ehrmantraut (Civ) - lynched D4
ryala - Ryala = Kaylee Ehrmantraut (Angel) - killed Night 4
Doofus - Doofus = Ernesto (Civ) - shot and killed Night 4
juice - Cop - Hank - Hit Night 5
SD3 - Rick Schweikart (Civ) - Managing partner of Schweikart and Cokely LLP. You are a Civ. You win with the town. - Hit night 6
rommy - Rommy = Erin Brill (Civ) - AA Day 6. Rules Violation

MAFIA 1
mako - Marco Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia lynched D3
bym - Lalo Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) RoleBlocker/Framer Lynched Day 6
NoVaDeac - NoVa = Leonel Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia AA - no show

MAFIA 2
dv7 - Victor (Fring Mafia) Goon - You win with Fring Mafia Lynched D2
gouda - Lydia (Fring Mafia) Banker - lynched Day 5

INDY?

15 players left. We're probably at 9, 2/5 mafia 1 left, 3/5 mafia 2 left, and at least 1 Indy. So that's 9 town and 6 badguys.

Good to Bad
Knight - I'm playing like dogshit, but I know I'm civ.
numbers
Tejas
toogs
townie

jtp
da
Tim
GAT
D14

ph
jman
Duff
Gooner
bostondeac

There's gotta be at least 3 mafia in that bottom group, shit they could all be bad and it wouldn't surprise me.

What's striking is how terrible some of the night hits are. Nonny, QT, Doofus, SD3. In my readthrough, those were huge question marks just before they died. I look at mafia 1 and think there probably isn't anyone with a ton of experience on that mafia.

***switch to d14***

Thinking I was roleblocked for a reason

I'm sorry if everyone already understands all this shit. I'm trying to build understanding after missing so much of the game.

Im so sorry you are mafia and we arent teammates

I'm civ. I think you are, too. Unfortunately for us, Damo isn't playing - otherwise we could all be mafia together again and rape face.

Not my proudest moment. But i'll defend the logic of how i got to those reads.

The logic was the value in the post. The summaries were super helpful for me to frame an understanding of the game. I still think it was/is a civ post, but I can hear Eagles screaming from Deadchat, "FUCK YOU KNIGHT, QUIT SAYING PEOPLE HAVE GOOD READS." It's not your ultimately conclusion that's attractive, it's your interpretation of the data/showing your work that's good.

QT - Francesca Liddy (Civ) - You are the professional assistant at Wexler McGill. Hit Night 2
eaglez - Manny Varga (Civ) - You are the owner of an auto repair garage and father of Nacho. You are a Civ. You win with the town. Hit night 3
SD3 - Rick Schweikart (Civ) - Managing partner of Schweikart and Cokely LLP. You are a Civ. You win with the town. - Hit night 6

MAFIA 1
mako - Marco Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia lynched D3
NoVaDeac - NoVa = Leonel Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia AA - no show

MAFIA 2

INDY?

15 players left. We're probably at 9, 2/5 mafia 1 left, 3/5 mafia 2 left, and at least 1 Indy. So that's 9 town and 6 badguys.

Good to Bad
numbers
Tejas
toogs
townie

jtp
da
Tim
GAT
D14

ph
jman
Duff
Gooner
bostondeac

There's gotta be at least 3 mafia in that bottom group, shit they could all be bad and it wouldn't surprise me.

What's striking is how terrible some of the night hits are. Nonny, QT, Doofus, SD3. In my readthrough, those were huge question marks just before they died. I look at mafia 1 and think there probably isn't anyone with a ton of experience on that mafia.

You have the mafias flipped. Important to be clear on this because of the night actions. See my post about Jman and why the roleblock on N5 makes no sense at all.

What you're asking us to believe with your original post is that the Salamanca Maf (BYM confirmed RB for Maf2 who have even-numbered night hits based on Mako's final post and his subsequent confirmation as Maf2 in his death post) used a RB on someone outside of their mafia (Jman) on an odd night when the Fring Maf had the hit and the obvious hit was claimed cop Juice who had already taken out Maf2 Mako. I mean its possible, yeah. But it would be epically stupid.

It's possible he didnt roleblock, sure. But you are acting super weird with these over the top posts.

Gooner
Da
Jtp
Ph
Toogs
Jman
Numbers
Knight
Duff
D14
Tejas
Tim
Gat
Boston
Townie

Think this is our player list. I would like to focus on d14, whose last post came at 4 and was a vote for duff he didn’t change. He noted at the time of the Gouda vote that his vote for rommy was simultaneous with juice revealing the Gouda investigation. He made some useful posts, I like how clearly he lays things out. But he’s been very quiet.

MAFIA 1

MAFIA 2

INDY?

Good to Bad
numbers
Tejas
toogs
townie

jtp
da
Tim
GAT
D14

ph
jman
Duff
Gooner
bostondeac

If Im in your bottom five then you must not believe my claim. If that is the case then you should be all over me and voting for me after the end of the last round then. So not sure why that isn't the case or you just arent paying much attention.

Which, like GaT makes your reads pretty useless.

You have the mafias flipped. Important to be clear on this because of the night actions. See my post about Jman and why the roleblock on N5 makes no sense at all.

So what is the suggestion here, that JMan faked being roleblocked and is therefore maf?

That doesn't make sense, the framing part A. Happened on even nights and B. Makes some appear as maf to cop investigation

Numbers was investigated night one and came back civ.

Did we get confirmation of the nights? Sorry, must have missed that. Whatever, its still possible since numbers is mafia and not just horrible at the game.

What you're asking us to believe with your original post is that the Salamanca Maf (BYM confirmed RB for Maf2 who have even-numbered night hits based on Mako's final post and his subsequent confirmation as Maf2 in his death post) used a RB on someone outside of their mafia (Jman) on an odd night when the Fring Maf had the hit and the obvious hit was claimed cop Juice who had already taken out Maf2 Mako. I mean its possible, yeah. But it would be epically stupid.

Ok, I think I understand this.

Why the fuck wasn't Juice blocked night 5?

FWIW, the only players to not post yet this round since Nguyen disappeared are Tim and D14.

If Im in your bottom five then you must not believe my claim. If that is the case then you should be all over me and voting for me after the end of the last round then. So not sure why that isn't the case or you just arent paying much attention.

Which, like GaT makes your reads pretty useless.

What was your claim? I'm not 100% caught up yet.

This is where I'm at for at least the next two days. None of these players are going to get hit by mafia unless they claim protection, and I don't want them in the end game.

You have a person that claimed vanilla outside the rules, a claimed role and the vig that hit doofus in your bottom 3.

You have a person that claimed vanilla outside the rules, a claimed role and the vig that hit doofus in your bottom 3.

Jman claimed vanilla; I saw that on an earlier re-read. But then he claimed RB, right? Are those things not fucking consistent?

It's possible he didnt roleblock, sure. But you are acting super weird with these over the top posts.

I'd been waiting all game for the Da civ tell. This is as close as its come. I'll take that combined with the misreading on the nights of both the RB and the Framing power to nudge you to a civ read.

I was being weird because i wanted you to comment on it. But you floated past which gave me the tingles. Duff catching the other mistake makes it more likely to be an honest misread.

bym - Lalo Salamanca was lynched

Bym = Lalo Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) RoleBlocker/Framer - You are Lalo Salamanca. Your disarming smile hides how blood-thirsty and devious you are. You define the word Sociopath. On odd nights you have the ability to block the role of one player in the game. Because you are devious and love to fuck with people, on even nights, you can pick a player to frame. Regardless of role, the player you chose will appear as mafia to any police investigation. If Hector dies, you assume control of the family and have final say over all moves. You win with the Salamanca Mafia.

Did we get confirmation of the nights? Sorry, must have missed that. Whatever, its still possible since numbers is mafia and not just horrible at the game.

Numbers was n1
Mako n2
SD3 n3
Gouda n4

Back