• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

My only guess is that a hit on Mrs. Nyugen was foiled somehow.

critical vote on fring mafia. took doofus out of the game. LED THE CHARGE ON LALO. i am amazing

you have so few substantive posts that I haven't noticed you and had to ask my teammates if you had another name, like 27 is doofus.

He vigged doofus, it was a solidly civ move. Posts or not.

It's a terrible move he luckboxed into and now he is playing king kong when he's nothing. I legit wondered if he had another name

Jmanslow and JTP claiming RB also mean likely not on the blue mafia.

Did Gooner announce his night 3 RB before last round?

Are you Salamanca with Jman? Because this doesn’t make sense.

ok genius, what happened with mrs ngyuen

I have no idea, guy.

It's either a mafia power up of some kind, or Mrs. Ngyuen is somebodies character and I suppose we'll see if someone just up and stops posting?

It's a terrible move he luckboxed into and now he is playing king kong when he's nothing. I legit wondered if he had another name

obviously im messing around. Hitting 27 was justified but it obviously didn't work out the way I hoped and I have like 30 posts so don't think I really led the charge on anyone. lighten up francis

you serious clark?

yea sure

Duff making that comment about people not questioning him was as civ as it gets.

Want confirmation from gooner on that. If it’s just a read I agree with his take but if he has info that’d be nice.

Back