• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I mean he's not that special and it's an incredibly convenient claim but since D14 is also claiming him as an innocent investigation it should work itself out pretty quickly

so what about Gomez?

im also ok with ph

Seems like based on this round you'd be ok with anyone that wasn't you, you've suggested half the game as potentially good votes this round

Scheff as BU cop makes basically no sense. I had to look him up and even seeing his face I don't recognize him from the show.

I'm really not ok killing D14 or Toogs at this point, guys. We need to move in a direction. About 10 minutes left.

so what about Gomez?

I have no idea about Gomez. Basically what I'm saying here is that there is an immediate clock on both D14 and toogs with their mutual claims here. I haven't seen the show so I can't speak to whether their characters make sense or not.

Seems like based on this round you'd be ok with anyone that wasn't you, you've suggested half the game as potentially good votes this round

yeah this game is a shit show. I don’t trust anybody.

Vote count thru #2224

d14 (3) jman, townie, tejas
toogs (2) ph, da
jman (2) d14, gat
da (1) numbers
knight (1) toogs
ph (1) knight
boston (1) duff

YTV (3) jtp, tim, boston

PM if issues

Day 7 ends at 11AM

Last edited:
I think all juice said was Gomez was his mason. People assumed that Gomez then was the backup cop. I dont know BCS enough to know if D14 claim jives.

This is where is have it as of 2233

jman 3 d14 gat knight
knight 1 toogs
da 1 numbers
D14 2 townie tejas
toogs 2 ph da
boston duff

tejas gooner
townie jman

Back