• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I think all juice said was Gomez was his mason. People assumed that Gomez then was the backup cop. I dont know BCS enough to know if D14 claim jives.

It should be countered if he’s lying. I don’t think he is fwiw.

Vote count thru #2236

jman (3) d14, gat, knight
d14 (2) townie, tejas
toogs (2) ph, da
da (1) numbers
knight (1) toogs
boston (1) duff
tejas (1) gooner
townie (1) jman

YTV (3) jtp, tim, boston

MOD NOTE: previous count has been corrected

Day 7 ends at 11AM

It should be countered if he’s lying. I don’t think he is fwiw.

There is NO confirmation that there is a backup cop in the game. Unless I missed something in a death write up. Backup cop has been just speculation at this point.

I guess I’m allowed to claim now. I’m a one off gunsmith. I had to earn my power by voting for mafia, which I did the Gouda round.

to clean that up

jman (3) d14, gat, knight
d14 (2) townie, tejas
toogs (2) ph, da
knight - toogs
da - numbers
boston - duff
tejas - gooner
townie - jman

There is NO confirmation that there is a backup cop in the game. Unless I missed something in a death write up. Backup cop has been just speculation at this point.

It's a 30 person game. Come on.

I'm still 100% good on killing Duff, Jman, or Ph.

The difference in the fame between busy Knight and active Knight is massive. He is really bad at this game. Civ bad. He couldn’t be this bad on purpose.

D14 and Toogs both have weak claims. Either should go.

I guess I’m allowed to claim now. I’m a one off gunsmith. I had to earn my power by voting for mafia, which I did the Gouda round.

Wait...what the fuck - voting for mafia? So you were basically a cop that got a gun if you were right? That doesn't make any sense.

Note how the people voting for me have no reason behind it. It’s a just because vote.

Need a vote count to see if I need to claim.

I am civ and can do odd jobs if given opportunity. I also got a gift last night I am planning on using

Back