• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Since I’m probably the clearest civ at this point and next to go I’ll go ahead and reveal a few things. I’m Gomez, the backup cop and other Juice mason. Everything Juice said was true, including completely lucking into finding me first.

Our investigations went (forgive me if I mess up anything I’m on my phone)

Numbers
Mako
SD3
Gouda
Tejas (not mafia) The night juice died
Then I investigated tim and da who both came back not mafia
Then last night I figured I’d confirm the toogs thing, he’s maf

I also gave out some gifts that I earned by apparent rng but tejas and SD3 somehow couldn’t figure out how to use them.

Figure it’s best to get info out rather than die with it.

Townie you’re so benevolent.

Since I’m probably the clearest civ at this point and next to go I’ll go ahead and reveal a few things. I’m Gomez, the backup cop and other Juice mason. Everything Juice said was true, including completely lucking into finding me first.

Numbers
Mako
SD3
Gouda

I also gave out some gifts that I earned by apparent rng but tejas and SD3 somehow couldn’t figure out how to use them.

Holy shit. Diamond hands hanging on to this info so long.

Good hit on toogs.

Numbers
Mako
SD3
Gouda

good jorb townie

***TOOTS***

That's basically game, right?

i don't really know the numbers, i'm gonna be swamped for the rest of the day

suffice to say a few players made it extremely difficult not to come out the round that we almost killed tejas over d14, but i was a question mark on jman so i didn't speak up then

Numbers
Mako
SD3
Gouda

Balls of steel to wait this long.

***toogs***

suffice to say a few players made it extremely difficult not to come out the round that we almost killed tejas over d14, but i was a question mark on jman so i didn't speak up then

Toogs not town or mafia?

I think you played it correctly there and extremely well overall

Toogs not town or mafia?

mafia

and it should be known that the da and tim investigations came back not maf (same as numbers) but that doesn't rule out any of them for indy or godfather if such things exist

mafia

and it should be known that the da and tim investigations came back not maf (same as numbers) but that doesn't rule out any of them for indy or godfather if such things exist

Indy certainly exists as we have a dead Indy hunter.

Back