• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

So why is townie still alive? I don’t question him sans a counter claim OR hector or whatever his role is being a mafia role without juice knowing, but why two kills and townie still living?

I really want to vote numbers now

I really want to vote numbers now

Lol I’m sure you do since you’re mafia. Even if I were the GF (I’m not) you’re trying to pigeon hole one potential role I can be into multiple remaining mafia which from a math perspective seems dumb. But play on player.

I probably won't be voting numbers because I think JTP is good enough to have investigated him as GF hunter and would have revealed that when he did. But it is so tempting considering how long he's been alive since it was essentially confirmed that Juice's investigation result was legit.

Lol I’m sure you do since you’re mafia. Even if I were the GF (I’m not) you’re trying to pigeon hole one potential role I can be into multiple remaining mafia which from a math perspective seems dumb. But play on player.

Why am I mafia?

A few things to parse out of these death posts:

1) Da twice gave people new identities by my reading of this (first fee was 1.5mm, had 3mm in his safe). we've had two nights were kills didn't happen - the night where Nguyen disappeared and where we didn't have a kill. The mechanic was different for each (e.g. the end of night communication) so maybe thats not right but seems logical.

2) Clarity on a GF hunter creates issues with the Numbers civ result (possibly explaining how he has lived so long) as well as Tim.

It would seem to me like the Da thing would be an Indy mechanic. This could also explain why Numbers is still alive. Im going to go back and look at who were the likely kills.

77 percent because you’re still alive this late in the game. The eagles logic as applied to Gooner.

Remaining 23 percent now is going after a person on the basis that they’re one specific remaining role

The Players:
3. gooner
16. numbers
19. Knight
20. Duff
24. tim
27. GAT
28. bostondeac
30. townie

so if I have this right we 9 people left.
4 civs
2 Fring Mafia - Gus Fring (Gf) and one other Fring mafia (probably Mike)
1 Salamanca - Hector Salamanca (assuming GF)
1 Indy - Assuming Saul

we know tim, numbers and Townie are not Mike but tim or numbers could be either GF or Indy
Duff has claimed Kim so he is either a citizen or now part of the Indy team which would bring us down to 3 civs
so between Goon, Knight or Gat we have at least 1 mafia. maybe a GF maybe an Indy. at worst we have a 33% chance of hitting mafia

Its 8 and not 9 and I again would not put you into the civ column.

Also if I’m the GF that doesn’t explain why the other mafia or Indy wouldn’t have hit a day one cleared civ at some point to now.

The Players:
3. gooner
16. numbers
19. Knight
20. Duff
24. tim
27. GAT
28. bostondeac
30. townie

1. redwing - RW = Stacy Ehrmantraut (Civ) - lynched D4
2. mako - Marco Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia lynched D3

4. dv7 - Victor (Fring Mafia) Goon - You win with Fring Mafia Lynched D2
5. da - Ed Galbraith (Civ) - shot Night 9
6. jtp - Werner Ziegler (GF Hunter) - lynched night 9
7. SD3 - Rick Schweikart (Civ) - Managing partner of Schweikart and Cokely LLP. You are a Civ. You win with the town. - Hit night 6
8. bym - Lalo Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) RoleBlocker/Framer Lynched Day 6
9. rommy - Rommy = Erin Brill (Civ) - AA Day 6. Rules Violation
10. gouda - Lydia (Fring Mafia) Banker - lynched Day 5
11. ph - PH = Chuck McGill (Civ) - hit night 7
12. ryala - Ryala = Kaylee Ehrmantraut (Angel) - killed Night 4
13. toogs - Ignacio (Nacho) Varga (Salamanca Mafia)
14. eaglez - Manny Varga (Civ) - You are the owner of an auto repair garage and father of Nacho. You are a Civ. You win with the town. Hit night 3
15. jman - Jman = Kevin Wachtell (Civ) - lynched day 7

17. manning - Civ - Fudge - Lynched D1
18. juice - Cop - Hank - Hit Night 5

21. D14 - D14/raise = Tyrus (Fring Mafia) Goon
22. Doofus - Doofus = Ernesto (Civ) - shot and killed Night 4
23. Tejas - Huell Babineaux aka Deon Thompson (civ) - shot Night 7

25. QT - Francesca Liddy (Civ) - You are the professional assistant at Wexler McGill. Hit Night 2
26. NoVaDeac - NoVa = Leonel Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia AA - no show

29. nonny - Civ - Howard Hamlin - Hit N1

77 percent because you’re still alive this late in the game. The eagles logic as applied to Gooner.

Remaining 23 percent now is going after a person on the basis that they’re one specific remaining role

You agree then that you should 100% die tonight at the hands of mafia according to all we know right?

Its 8 and not 9 and I again would not put you into the civ column.

right sorry had correct numbers below. I don't see how I could possibly be mafia at this point. because of my 1 night vig I get the indy thought but even then hitting DF27 would make no sense whatsoever.

You agree then that you should 100% die tonight at the hands of mafia according to all we know right?

Got no idea with two mafias and an Indy left. Especially since you’re making posts like this in the game thread - game theory certainly comes into play there. I’ve expected to be dead multiple times to now and yet here we are.

A few things to parse out of these death posts:

1) Da twice gave people new identities by my reading of this (first fee was 1.5mm, had 3mm in his safe). we've had two nights were kills didn't happen - the night where Nguyen disappeared and where we didn't have a kill. The mechanic was different for each (e.g. the end of night communication) so maybe thats not right but seems logical.

2) Clarity on a GF hunter creates issues with the Numbers civ result (possibly explaining how he has lived so long) as well as Tim.

It would seem to me like the Da thing would be an Indy mechanic. This could also explain why Numbers is still alive. Im going to go back and look at who were the likely kills.

Sorry, i put the 0.5mm in the wrong spot. First fee was 1mm and had 3.5mm in the safe. So at least 2 and possibly 3 new IDs.

Back