• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Right. Table the discussion and sit on the information.

It's kinda weird that you are talking so much about how we shouldn't be talking about it, especially this close to a deadline

pulp_fiction+big+brain+brett.jpg

lynch me if you think I'm indy, because I could see myself doing that as an indy, but as a maf member, I would always go with whatever the team thought was best.

did I also bribe d14? i think i did that too even though I don't know what it means.

hey. If those night actions were done to set you up then kudos, but mafias never do that.

If they are just random happenstance, well that sucks for you.

Are you saying that non-civ specials shouldn't reveal that info? Bold strategy, Cotton.

Oops. Shouldn’t. Civ specials should not say they’ve been bribed.

My bad.

I want to make the kill shot today. I am the captain now, AS THE CLEAREST CIV IN THIS GAME

***switch to juice***

putting him up 2 i believe

Juice Juice Juice

That's actually super helpful to know.

Doofus- this right here is what my point is... Old games stay dead. Policy lynches don't get carried over. People who didn't play in them don't have all the information. When the game is over it is over.

it's not helpful at all because it's literally 2 lies.

I want to make the kill shot today. I am the captain now, AS THE CLEAREST CIV IN THIS GAME

Guys, it's that thing Ryala does when he's mafia.

And also when he's civ.

i never can tell personally but believe he might be

could also be rusty after a few games off

lol what does this even mean, this is a nothing post

maf.

I don't care when people vote for me and I certainly wouldn't argue for any maf team I'm a part of to kill someone that voted for me. What a completely bullshit thing to bring up.

***switch to sd3***

no one believes this

btw, let the record show that after doofus started getting called out for his posts earlier he evaporated. not for today's round but this guy is filing that away for later.

again - the deacs always end up playing their own game

Back