• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

btw, let the record show that after doofus started getting called out for his posts earlier he evaporated. not for today's round but this guy is filing that away for later.

I don't know, it's much harder to be mafia the 5th time in a row or whatever #2001

Votes on QT at this point are very bad. Given that those votes are from Toogs and Rommy, those are more likely dirty votes than poor votes. Townie looking civ so far to me. Sucks that Knight gets a pass into Day 3 because he isn't around. I'm good with a Tejas vote this round.

***Tejas***

maf.

I don't care when people vote for me and I certainly wouldn't argue for any maf team I'm a part of to kill someone that voted for me. What a completely bullshit thing to bring up.

***switch to sd3***

I missed this. That’s hilarious.

It is weird for SD3 to bring it up from an hour ago. He wasn’t as weirdly defense as jtp was just above though.

ugh

I'm not mafia and you need to switch off me now

^^ is going to 80% be a fake starting with the ugh

But I won’t have access to this the next 15 so I’ll vote ***numbers*** pending juice’s reveal. Definitely thought this round ended at 230.

Votes on QT at this point are very bad. Given that those votes are from Toogs and Rommy, those are more likely dirty votes than poor votes. Townie looking civ so far to me. Sucks that Knight gets a pass into Day 3 because he isn't around. I'm good with a Tejas vote this round.

***Tejas***

We could totally pull off a redwing run if Juice actually gives us something real here

If Townie flips civ, take a hard look at Numbers next round.

I think I am going to retract my tiny civ lean on rommy

***switch to redwing***

I will be killing Juice if necessary but redwing for real is bad

why are we not testing the jtp thing about dv7

We could totally pull off a redwing run if Juice actually gives us something real here

Im with you here because that redwing post was off. Points the finger at toogs and rommy and then votes ... tehas, of course.

giphy.gif

Another vindictive post. goon and jtp look like redwing nailed them.

I missed this. That’s hilarious.

It is weird for SD3 to bring it up from an hour ago. He wasn’t as weirdly defense as jtp was just above though.

well it was my first time reading it sooooo

dv7

goddamit

I am Hank, mason cop

my first investigation turned up civ

I think we should tie up jman and gooner

Back