• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I buy juice’s claim but it’s super weird he won’t say who his civ is

Wouldn’t masons know each other? Why search for a mason?

Also I am not going to play the game a different way based on what you think of my alignment, QT. Just as I wouldn't expect you to change how you play based on my reads.

I'm voting off the only info I got DA

that's dv7 is a moron who killed nonny and roleblocked me for his own enjoyment.

this is the claim we should be testing, dorks

Not sure why he wouldn't say but this is a claim that will work itself out I'd assume

***redwing***

It feels like a bad ploy to draw the counter-claim and out the cop. Like transparently.

so you can find the alignment of one person. that's it. do you learn the alignment of that person?

no, I get an investigation each night to determine alignment -- regular cop

I also get to search for my partner Gomez each night

two separate investigations

It feels like a bad ploy to draw the counter-claim and out the cop. Like transparently.

yeah the not full claim is why im still on him. we can stand to lose that role if we're wrong

Not a big fan of Gooner and JTP on that list for a policy lynch. JTP had other axes to grind from the last game and Gooner didn't even play in it. If mafia is hiding, it is probably one of those two.

JTP and gooner were both loudly pissed about it. I already did your post, except better.

If juice is searching for his partner wouldn't it just return "mason" or "not mason"

Why does he think he found a civ but not his partner?

Back