• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

No need to majo here. I want to see rommy make a case for himself before he can claim.

FLuiMwJ.png

Vote count thru #1809

rommy (8) jtp, sd3, gat, gooner, ph, toogs, duff, townie
duff (4) numbers, rommy, tejas, d14
ph (1) knight
townie (1) jman

YTV (4) da, tim, bym, boston

Majo is 10.

PM if issues.

This is a real mod at work. ignore my count

Nice of you to show up, bym.

I know, that post was 100% designed to make you come out and play. No posts since 4:00pm then 90 seconds later you show up. Hmmmmmm

Sorry. I have a job.

I was over by your office today and I will be again tomorrow.

No need to majo here. I want to see rommy make a case for himself before he can claim.

I don't have much else to say. My character is Erin Brill. I haven't been on any lynch wagons of maf, but also haven't lynched a civ. Blah blah civ rommy usually leads. I've made shit reads on maf tho, so i switched it up last game-night on the gouda reread to try to clear civs, which i did from gouda's maf (boston, d14, jman, gooner, and to a lesser extent, you).

Also gouda means rb is more likely to be mafia at this point, considering the alternating nights

Sorry. I have a job.

I was over by your office today and I will be again tomorrow.

Is this a work version of an "I banged your mom" joke?

I don't have much else to say. My character is Erin Brill. I haven't been on any lynch wagons of maf, but also haven't lynched a civ. Blah blah civ rommy usually leads. I've made shit reads on maf tho, so i switched it up last game-night on the gouda reread to try to clear civs, which i did from gouda's maf (boston, d14, jman, gooner, and to a lesser extent, you).

Dude. The round ends at 5:30.

Rommy = Erin Brill (Civ) - has been AAed for rules violation

Shit Rommy. I gave you a way out with a not so subtle reminder of the rules and you blew it.

All rommy had to do was make his case then claim at 5:00 and enough people would have moved to tie it up or at least to force Duff to claim.

Back