• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

tejas if you dumbtell one more time I'm gonna shoot you with my gun that I don't have.

Vote count thru #1852

duff (5) numbers, tejas, d14, tim, gooner
townie (2) jman, jtp
ph (1) knight
bym (1) boston

YTV (5) da, gat, ph, toogs, townie

Day 6 ends at 5:30 PM.

PM with issues.

tejas if you dumbtell one more time I'm gonna shoot you with my gun that I don't have.

Thats not a fucking dumbtell

You all and your dumbtells. So stupid

I legit missed the AA. Then saw rommys "i think im dead" and Phs response

Hey guys, Tejas think I look bad for telling a now dead civ he needs to make a case for himself before time for him to claim looks bad since he claimed ahead of time.

I was trying to help rommy out. I encouraged people not to majo him. I asked him to make a case for himself. I did the right thing by rommy. I made a good play. You need to start doing the same, Tejas.

Vote count thru #1864

townie (2) jman, jtp
ph (1) knight
bym (2) boston, ph
Boston - SD3
Jman - bym
tejas - duff

YTV (5) da, gat, toogs, townie

Day 6 ends at 5:30 PM.

PM with issues.

yes. people remaining on redwing will get mUCHO credit when redwing inevitably comes back mafia.

***redwing***

well that's just like, your opinion man.

Hey guys, Tejas think I look bad for telling a now dead civ he needs to make a case for himself before time for him to claim looks bad since he claimed ahead of time.

I was trying to help rommy out. I encouraged people not to majo him. I asked him to make a case for himself. I did the right thing by rommy. I made a good play. You need to start doing the same, Tejas.

lol what is this post?

This is rich

Vote count thru #1866

bym (2) boston, ph
townie (2) jman, jtp
boston (1) sd3
jman (1) bym
tejas (1) duff
ph (1) knight

YTV (4) da, gat, toogs, townie

PM if issues

Well im way out here as we approach the deadline.

I am Kim Wexler and aligned with the town. Thats all I can say at this point.

For the record ph I dont think your mafia at the moment.

I simply wish you were dead and jhawk wasnt. Cause it would be both more fun and more productive

For the record ph I dont think your mafia at the moment.

I simply wish you were dead and jhawk wasnt. Cause it would be both more fun and more productive

no idea if it makes sense to guess roles and all but Wexler could be aligned with Town but assuming Saul is the Indy, that Saul would be trying to find her as she is someone that has been breaking bad more and more on the show

no idea if it makes sense to guess roles and all but Wexler could be aligned with Town but assuming Saul is the Indy, that Saul would be trying to find her as she is someone that has been breaking bad more and more on the show

agree

Vote count thru #1874

bym (3) boston, ph, gat
townie (2) jman, jtp
boston (1) sd3
jman (1) bym
tejas (1) duff
ph (1) knight

YTV (4) da, toogs, townie

PM if issues

Back