• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better College Player: Jimmer or Durant?

Senior Jimmer vs Freshman Durant

• Jimmer

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Durant

Votes: 57 83.8%

• Total voters
I would suggest that you love all this attention and that is the main, if not sole, reason for you behaving like this and posting in this manner all the time.

Not this deflective bullshit that you are "defending" yourself, but because you thrive on the e-attention that your boorish behavior brings you. You love it so much that I bet you attack me when you quote this and "defend" yourself some more. Even though there is nothing to defend from because you and I both know this suggestion is quite true.

Because if it wasn't true then you would have no reason to have started the "water is wet" thread, nor would you have any reason to turn over half the threads you post on into an argument which centers around yourself.

I started that thread to prove a point, which is that people will take any occasion to argue with me. Seems I was proven right.

I don't turn threads into arguments centering on myself. Other people do a fine job of that.

Nice namecalling. Guess it's only objectionable when I do it.

it's not objectionable just because it's you doing it.

it's objectionable (not really objectionable to me, just really god damn irritating) because you can't take it. what's objectionable is your inability to take it back without acting like a little pussy.

KA as my 2nd ignore on the new boards. I don't even respond that much to his diatribes, but he is getting really annoying.

I'm going to (somewhat) stick up for Kanhoji here. While this thread has unquestionably gone from bad to worse, that is to be expected when the sole purpose of a thread is to call out another poster. I never like these kinds of threads regardless of who they call out because they are asking for trouble.

As for the original post in the other thread that started this one, nothing about it was even remotely idiotic. The thread in question didn't even say that Jimmer was better. Here is what it said:

"Fredette was simply one of the best offensive basketball players that has been in the college game in the last decade. Stephen Curry was about as good. Kevin Durant was probably a little better (talking college only remember), and Adam Morrison and JJ Redick were outstanding and Michael Beasley had a terrific 1 year. That's pretty much it. Probably the best comparison is Curry or Morrison in terms of what they did on offense."

Yeah, real controversial stuff there.

How about instead of calling posters out because you know they're going to have a cow, that everybody just cut the crap and act like adults. If you want to debate, do it without resorting to namecalling (that goes for you too, Kanho) and pushing buttons intentionally.

Personally, I have no sympathy for somebody who wants to instigate and then acts like a whiny bitch when they are attacked. I also don't care for the gang mentality that often comes with it, where everybody who dislikes a poster jumps into the instigating thread and shares their disdain. Fuck off, people. Get over yourselves.

it's not objectionable just because it's you doing it.

it's objectionable (not really objectionable to me, just really god damn irritating) because you can't take it. what's objectionable is your inability to take it back without acting like a little pussy.

More namecalling. Anyone going to get up in arms here, or does that only happen when I post?

As mentioned on the West Virginia thread, I'm done until a decision is made on whether I'm to be banned or not.

Much more appropriate here:

10801586.jpg

As mentioned on the West Virginia thread, I'm done until a decision is made on whether I'm to be banned or not.

I've heard the mods are pulling together a summit, specifically to discuss this very issue. In order to make sure the event is as special as it deserves to be, there will be at least a year of planning needed to prepare. See ya then! :thumbsup:

Damn...fooled again..

we must all laugh at ourselves...kaholjangre is a parody and we all have fallen for it...

Well done.... I re-read this entire thread...well done sir...in the world of parodys, you are a god amonst humans...

Back