• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Beware! Major DC law firm hacked- Spam/phishing emails with their address

I want to thank the person who emailed me to look at this:

Eat a dick, hackers!

Liquid Karma's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2011

I hope you opened the attachment."

LK HOPES I opened the attachment that would destroy my computer.

LK HOPES I'd open the attachment that would cost hundreds of hours to reconstruct years of business contacts.

LK HOPES I opened the attachment that would take away years of family photos.

LK HOPES I would open the attachment that would lose all writing I am doing.

LK HOPES I'd open the attachment that would turn my world upside down.

The level of hate LK constantly and consistently shows is direct mirror into his character. There was absolutely no provocation by me. But he couldn't help himself in wishing that so many bad things would happen to me.

He is a piece of shit. He has said and done other things like this in the past.

Of course some of will go Gumby to give him excuses. The reality is you should see him for who he is.

Good thing all your really important info is included on your MyLifeCard®

MyLifeCard. Peace of mind for just 9.99.

If you are too stupid to have all that data that clearly means so much in your life backed up, then you should definitely open the attachment. It would teach you a valuable lesson.

:werd:

I want to thank the person who emailed me to look at this:

Eat a dick, hackers!

Liquid Karma's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2011

I hope you opened the attachment."

LK HOPES I opened the attachment that would destroy my computer.

LK HOPES I'd open the attachment that would cost hundreds of hours to reconstruct years of business contacts.

LK HOPES I opened the attachment that would take away years of family photos.

LK HOPES I would open the attachment that would lose all writing I am doing.

LK HOPES I'd open the attachment that would turn my world upside down.

The level of hate LK constantly and consistently shows is direct mirror into his character. There was absolutely no provocation by me. But he couldn't help himself in wishing that so many bad things would happen to me.

He is a piece of shit. He has said and done other things like this in the past.

Of course some of will go Gumby to give him excuses. The reality is you should see him for who he is.

AMEN. I agree with this post 100000000%.

I really want to see Ricky K on Shark Tank. I mean, with all of his GREAT ideas, how hasn't that happened yet? GOLD, Jerry. GOLD!

lol@an "author" not having his "work" backed up

It was just a joke RJ.

However, you really should back up all of that stuff somewhere/somehow asap. Either on the "cloud" or just by getting an external HD and copying all the important stuff to that.

Clearly not a jpoke:

"If you are too stupid to have all that data that clearly means so much in your life backed up, then you should definitely open the attachment. It would teach you a valuable lesson."

I really want to see Ricky K on Shark Tank. I mean, with all of his GREAT ideas, how hasn't that happened yet? GOLD, Jerry. GOLD!

would love to see Mark Cuban's thoughts on a pay-model book club.

RJ - please pull yourself together, brother. Spend less time on this board and more time backing up your personal data and intellectual property.

Clearly not a jpoke:

"If you are too stupid to have all that data that clearly means so much in your life backed up, then you should definitely open the attachment. It would teach you a valuable lesson."

Well, did you open it?

01_27_t.gif

RJ thread with an exclamation point in the title? Pretty easy to find.

I hope you opened the attachment.

That's very nice of you to hope RJ loses everything on his computer. You want him to lose all the business data he has. Everything he is writing and more.

You want to harm him in real life. Is that allowed here?

if there ever was a case where hitting back was warranted this is it

Back