• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden gets Presidential Medal of Freedom

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
I don't care which party you are supporting, watching Joe Biden be surprised to get that award was really special and touching. Good job President Obama!

Seeing Joe Biden be truly touched and give such a heartfelt speech makes me even sadder that he didn't run for POTUS. First of all, he's a truly good man.

I wish Biden had run. I completely understand why he didn't.

I wish Biden had run. I completely understand why he didn't.

He was too nice a guy. He wanted to see a woman POTUS in his lifetime.

As I've said dozens of times, I wish he would have run with either Warren, Gillibrand or Klobeshar as VP.

He was too nice a guy. He wanted to see a woman POTUS in his lifetime.

As I've said dozens of times, I wish he would have run with either Warren, Gillibrand or Klobeshar as VP.

I think his personal grief was as big a factor.

He's kind of a doofus but seems like a good guy

He's kind of a doofus but seems like a good guy

he and his wife both spoke at our company's annual meeting

jill was a way better speaker, but joe was incredibly sincere and thoughtful in spite of not really knowing what he was talking about

he and his wife both spoke at our company's annual meeting

jill was a way better speaker, but joe was incredibly sincere and thoughtful in spite of not really knowing what he was talking about

what was he talking about?

Had no idea his middle name is Robinette. He's literally Robin to Barack's Batman.

IN. Joe is one of the good guys

He definitely is one of the good long term guys who has devoted his life to public service. Really glad to see a guy like him get such an award. And the way he was surprised was great.

Also glad he did not run for Prez as he might have actually won. Perfectly pleased with the results. But do not want to hijack the thread for that. I really like Uncle Joe.

He definitely is one of the good long term guys who has devoted his life to public service. Really glad to see a guy like him get such an award. And the way he was surprised was great.

I'll bite. Likeable enough I guess. Lots of personal tragedies. But what has he done? Has been in Congress or VP for 44 years. I just don't see much there.

Obama literally have a speech about what Biden has done.

Back