• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

Are you really trying to take dub on Biden growing a set? I’m not sure what you want out of this. We’re congratulating your boy for realizing it’s 2022 and not 1985 anymore. I like this Biden.

Be happy Chris, not miserable.
Growing a set by doing something that he had been floating for months on end and was part of his campaign platform?

Why would I not be happy? The president I supported has done a remarkable job of using compromise in areas where he didn't have the ability to act unilaterally while acting unilaterially where possible to get things done without breaking the law per your suggestion.

Last edited:
Just saw clips of Biden’s speech yesterday about funding police. Not surprising, but still very cringe and disappointing this is where we are after years of protests.

If they criminalize assault weapons only criminals will have assault weapons.

except for the military, who assault weapons were designed for and possibly specialized police forces. But yes, that is the point.

Well-regulated militias, then. Crazy idea.

Back