• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by 9/11/21

what are 10,000-15,000 US citizens doing chilling in rural afghanistan?

And if the Taliban take over was completely obvious on the ground as jhmd presumes, why didn’t they already leave? #personalresponsibility #nogovernmenthandouts

Hey Phan, do you have any thoughts on this Administration's handling of the withdrawal in Afghanistan?

So you basically posted a quote that was of a completely different context than the point I was making. Just take the l. Yet a lot of your comments seem to be conflating criticism over the execution of the plan which is reasonable, with general neocon criticism that the taliban are taking over at all which was gonna be the end result regardless.

Last edited:
What's to say about it? The pictures tell everything. This rout - and that's exactly what it is, a rout - of the US military from Afghanistan, administered by a twelfth-century style haphazardly armed squad of rag-tag biggoted zealots, is a textbook example of woke lubish planning, organization, and (mis)management.

You can observe additional examples of the same in the major American cities that have been run by them for decades, along the Mexican border, in US energy policy, and in the country's public educational system, among others. Whatever they get their hands on, sooner or later, expect similar results.

Along with his standard idiocy, this robotic asshole worked "woke" into the Afghan exit somehow.

[Jeselnik Voice] If Michael Jordan and LeBron James had a baby, and Bill Gates personally performed a Find/Replace search on that baby replacing all instances of "basketball ability" with "self-unawareness", and Oprah Winfrey recommended a book about how that baby's self unawareness caused her to lose 15 pounds without diet and exercise, and then Kim Kardashian posted an Instagram story about how the book about that baby's self-unawareness would cause you to be popular in high school, you would still be more famous for self-unawarness than that baby. [/Jeselnik voice]

jesus christ, this post is embarrassing enough that you should take another 2 year break and come back with a different user name.

The Taliban eventually returning to power was the probable result whenever the US left

The Taliban almost immediately returning to power was the certain result once Trump negotiated with the Taliban at the exclusion of the Afghanistan government

So you basically posted a quote that was of a completely different context than the point I was making. Just take the l. Yet a lot of your comments seem to be conflating criticism over the execution of the plan which is reasonable, with general neocon criticism that the taliban are taking over at all which was gonna be the end result regardless.

Your take on the last four days is that Pubs should take the L?

What's to say about it? The pictures tell everything. This rout - and that's exactly what it is, a rout - of the US military from Afghanistan, administered by a twelfth-century style haphazardly armed squad of rag-tag biggoted zealots, is a textbook example of woke lubish planning, organization, and (mis)management.

You can observe additional examples of the same in the major American cities that have been run by them for decades, along the Mexican border, in US energy policy, and in the country's public educational system, among others. Whatever they get their hands on, sooner or later, expect similar results.

so woke planning leads to bigots taking over? what would've happened if we had bigoted planning?

The Taliban eventually returning to power was the probable result whenever the US left

The Taliban almost immediately returning to power was the certain result once Trump negotiated with the Taliban at the exclusion of the Afghanistan government

Trump is a master textbook writer of woke lubbish planning, organization and mismanagement!

Your take on the last four days is that Pubs should take the L?

Pubs have a permanent L after Trump. And I certainly don't see any of the soulless pricks on the right blaming Trump for any of this. I see a lot of people here criticizing Biden, but I don't think I've seen you or your compadre Sailor blame Trump's deal with the Taliban. Curious.

Also, picture Trump managing the exit. There's a reason it didn't happen on his watch.

Pubs have a permanent L after Trump. And I certainly don't see any of the soulless pricks on the right blaming Trump for any of this. I see a lot of people here criticizing Biden, but I don't think I've seen you or your compadre Sailor blame Trump's deal with the Taliban. Curious.

Also, picture Trump managing the exit. There's a reason it didn't happen on his watch.

Let's talk about that. What about the Trump deal do you see as bad? He wanted out of Aghanistan, and from what I understand he/Pompeo went over the Afghan government's head to do it directly with the Taliban. Is no including the Afghan government your chief complaint, or do you have another?

Sailor will never acknowledge the role of trump's taliban plan in this debacle.

Way ahead of jh though. I skipped that one post as soon as I saw the bracketed jeselnik, couldn’t bear to suffer through that.

I'm pretty sure Brad already posted that joke.

Makes you wonder.

I mean negotiating directly with the Taliban with no input from the government you have propped up for 20 years is pretty fucking bad. Was bound to happen to some degree but that pretty much solidified anyone in power leaving or cutting their own deals with the Taliban. Also the people doing that negotiating from the United States knew what a horrible idea it was considering they made sure to mention every other sentence the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban.

Back