• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden's in

Should have run this time. He would have won.

Should have run this time. He would have won.

FormalTatteredAphid-size_restricted.gif

we need some younger new blood. maybe the time in Washington has not corrupted them yet. (not saying Biden is corrupt, he is old though)

Biden shouldn't run next time. He'll be way too old.

Obviously in retrospect, I want anybody but Hillary because Hillary lost, but I was never that excited about a Biden candidacy. I like him, but he makes too many mistakes, and we'd have all heard constant references to "clean, articulate, African American" every time Trump put his foot in his mouth.

Obviously in retrospect, I want anybody but Hillary because Hillary lost, but I was never that excited about a Biden candidacy. I like him, but he makes too many mistakes, and we'd have all heard constant references to "clean, articulate, African American" every time Trump put his foot in his mouth.

#bothsides

I'm not convinced Joe would have won this year. Trump would have called him something corny like "Joe-bama", Republicans would have shifted into their "NO-bama" mode, and all of the "tweeners" would have made up some asinine justification to vote for Trump anyway.

I'm not convinced Joe would have won this year. Trump would have called him something corny like "Joe-bama", Republicans would have shifted into their "NO-bama" mode, then made up some asinine justification to vote for Trump anyway.

Not true many people who didn't vote this time would have voted for Biden if he was an option. No way Biden loses Michigan.

I'm not convinced Joe would have won this year. Trump would have called him something corny like "Joe-bama", Republicans would have shifted into their "NO-bama" mode, and all of the "tweeners" would have made up some asinine justification to vote for Trump anyway.

They would grasp on the same "outsider" bullshit they did with HillDawg

For decades Joe was known as PA's 3rd Senator. He was beloved in PA. There's no chance he \would have lost the state. He had very close ties with working people who voted for Trump.

Back