• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother 13

DeaconSlim2.0

-------------------------
Reaction score
Anyone watching this year?

I watched like 6 seasons ago, but have gotten into it this season.

Won't say much in the first post in case no one is interested, but if people are actually watching, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

Watching. Like it. Think CBS made a mistake bringing back the vets....

They are absolutely running train right now.

Also, Luana and Kalia should have been up. They suck and have done nothing. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jordan win again. For real. She does just enough to make it and is dumb enough to fake it.

My wife and I enjoy Big Brother pretty much every summer. To be honest, though, we're not loving things so far this season (even though I'm sure we'll keep watching).

I don't love having the built in veterans/newbies issue, and i think the teammate thing only made it worse.

I can't stand Rachel, and dealing with the fact that she just won her 2nd HoH in 3 weeks is difficult.

I really really wanted Jeff/Jordan to flip on them last week, and I think it actually would have been a smart move. I wonder if they're regretting not doing it now that Rachel's won again (but I guess probably not, since I doubt she puts them up this week).

The most interesting people of the season are leaving already. Evil Dick, Keith (who was terrible at playing the game but entertaining nonetheless), Cassi, and most likely Dominic this week unless he can win another Veto.

Anyway, those are my quick thoughts. They need to hurry up and break up these teams so the real gameplay can start.

Really like this show. Jeff and Jordan seem cool but I really wish they would have back doored Rachel and Brendan. Those 2 are terrible!!! Sorry to see Cassie go!

really wish jordan would have kicked out rachael or brendon.

I have always been a big fan of this show. But i was not a big fan of bringing the Veterans back. What I always found great about this show was learning how different people react in the house. We already have seen them it is like watching re-runs. Rachel make me want to put a bullet in my head as well as Brendon.

I do like Jeff and Jordan but I liked them before

Shit season. I've watched every season and this is easily the worst so far. Brendan and Rachel are insufferable and the non-vets are morons.

Yea Rachel/Brendon winning everything sucks....

Brendon isn't bad, but Rachel is just horrible....if she didn't have big tits no one would even care about her....including Brendon....

I hope either Jeff or Jordan win....they seem the most normal/regular

real talk, i'm sure rachel is amazing in the sack.

Really??? Just cause shes been rode hard vegas style does not mean she would be any good. No one that self centered could be that good in the sak. Now, Jordo on the other hand looks oh so soft.

Agreed -- too selfish to be good in bed. Bet she thinks blowjobs are icky.

And Cassie - she would be a TIGER. Porsche or whatever - not so much, other than the fake fun bags.

anybody still watching this Rachel is awful. her crying baby voice with brendon is terrible.

Lawon just made the worst move in BB history. Yes, worse than Marcellus winning the veto andntaking someone else off the block.

I think Rachel is the real Satan.

this season has been terrlble. bringing back the veterans to play with the newbies was a big mistake. the newbies are very overmatched and don't know how to play. seriously is porsche still in the house? she never seems to be doing anything and is hardly ever shown.

having said that what is Lawon thinking? If he gets kicked off, what are the odds of him beating any of the potentially returning houseguests? I'd say pretty low. Seems to me like he just wants to go home. And I really hope Brendan isn't the one coming back. Hopefully Dominic is Americas choice.

this season has been terrlble. bringing back the veterans to play with the newbies was a big mistake. the newbies are very overmatched and don't know how to play. seriously is porsche still in the house? she never seems to be doing anything and is hardly ever shown.

having said that what is Lawon thinking? If he gets kicked off, what are the odds of him beating any of the potentially returning houseguests? I'd say pretty low. Seems to me like he just wants to go home. And I really hope Brendan isn't the one coming back. Hopefully Dominic is Americas choice.

The world needs moar CASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great. now Brendon is back. nice move by Lawon, but seriously was he even trying to win the bowling game? looked like he was tanking it to me. Now the vets wil run thru the house some more. good times.

Back