• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother

Welp, this season sucks now. I guess this is why they haven't done celebrity big brother before... Having people just leave (Keisha / Metta) basically kills any of the drama. I mean, there are a ton of other problems with this season, but that is #1.

Metta couldn't stick it out for 6 more days after being in there for 20?

I guess the only interesting thing will be if James can just win enough competitions to make it to the end... But he seems to suck as a person, so wouldn't be all that rewarding.

The group of four: Ross, Marissa, Ariadna, & Brandi should cakewalk from here. They aren't particularly unlikable, but they also aren't remarkable or compelling in any way.

Ari is in the best position to win, she will win the game regardless of who she is paired up with in F2. Ross is playing a nicer version of Andy's game but has had a few jury management blunders along the way.

I really hate that Metta couldn't wait 6 days! Bummer. They'll probably have another season of this, and I think they need to really discourage any form of quitting, formal (eviction) or informal. Snatch that stipend, CBS!

Probably the best Double Eviction ep since Jeff got booted in 13, s15 where they got out amanda and rachel's sis was good too.

Haters and losers have been dragging Ross all season long, but the dude wins when he needs to.

Glad Marissa won. Ross played a better game, but he definitely failed at jury management.

I think he thought his "personal story" would be a lot more powerful, but he was dealing w/ a bunch of B-list celebrities that didn't give a shit.

I suspect it was just easier to feel OK about giving Marissa the win instead of Ross for most of the jury... There is always some butt hurt from those evicted.

All in all, I enjoyed the show. Having people just leave was a huge issue that I hope they work out for next time, but I'll watch again next season. It was entertaining.

Anybody watching? I shamelessly have been watching this season and following the news not on the broadcast seems like CBS has a big problem with the recent controversy surrounding Jared. Obviously because kicking him out would screw up their blatant attempt to get Cirie to win, but not kicking him out isn’t a great look in light of how they handled Luke

My wife and I have watched every season except the first one -- we're an episode or two behind this year, and not caught up on the Jared stuff yet. But not sure how there's a blatant attempt to have Cirie win when the houseguests could choose to be smart and get her out (she should have the biggest target on her back). She's just good at this stuff, but Jared is definitely a liability for her.

Back