• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother

Yeah, I still like Vanessa. Jason and John are OK, too. Austin has nearly lost me.

Not the best season of houseguests.

Hopefully this is the week where things start to get shaken up a bit.

Thank God Becky is in the house. Don't know if it'd be worth watching if CBS hadn't recruited her. She's so interesting.

Think Vanessa still tries to backdoor Austin?

Not sure, but I'm leaning towards no. He'd have a few days to blow up their game on the way out. But I'm not sure who she'd put up instead, given most of the house was in on the plan to backdoor Austin. Steve?

So, they've gotten rid of the black, the transgender and the gay...

Yeah, glad James decided to make a big move. Hope it is Shelli that gets booted... I don't mind Clay.

So many miserable people on this season... Was sorry to see Jason go.

so who is going home? i admit it is fun to see shelly cry. i hope clay goes home.

Clay is going to lay the wood to Meg before Shelli's exit applause is over. Dis gon b good.

Clay is going to lay the wood to Meg before Shelli's exit applause is over. Dis gon b good.

Would have enjoyed that, but I'm pretty sure Clay is going home tonight.

Also strong hints about a double eviction tonight. Could be very bad news for Vanessa, depending on HOH (obviously).

Would have enjoyed that, but I'm pretty sure Clay is going home tonight.

Also strong hints about a double eviction tonight. Could be very bad news for Vanessa, depending on HOH (obviously).

I think Shelli goes. Defs a "head of the snake" sitch. Plus America needs Clay and Meg to bone.

I think Shelli goes. Defs a "head of the snake" sitch. Plus America needs Clay and Meg to bone.

Oh, I agree that she should go. Shelli has been one of my least favorite HGs from day 1. I just think her alliance (Vanessa) will save her because she's a bigger target and much more easily controlled than Clay.

Has there ever been a contestant who boned two gals on the show?

I thought we heard a conversation from some other houseguests where they are talking about "why shelli refuses to kiss clay"

It was vague though so not sure

Meg put her boobies practically on clays face while crying - wow

Ps how much access to alcohol do they have I wonder

Back