• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Money Behind Buzz

OK, you have a 2009 Katz article.

I have one from last year where Katz calls our program under [Redacted] "a complete embarrassment." What else ya got?

Yep, and even they were happy to see Bz go. What does that tell you?

Well, we disagree. I think he'll remain the HC at WF and be given a chance to establish his own program. I give a coach 4 years minimum to do it...provided he, himself, doesn't pull a Bob Huggins or Petrino.

Poor guy just keeps getting victimized by his circumstances. When will life cut poor Bz a break, so he can show the world what a coaching genius he is?

Iona just lost to Indy State on Bracketbusters. The Gaels are 15-13 now and 9-7 in the mighty MAAC. Remember when we thought they were good?

(Insert freshmen excuse here)

No single game is a "referendum"...

Miami is the better team. Period!

The question is: "Is your team showing real signs of progression?" -- and consifdering only the variables relative to this team and this season?

That's really the question.

Lectro's answer is straight out of Miami Dade : "Oh hell to the yes!"

The question is: "Is your team showing real signs of progression?" -- and consifdering only the variables relative to this team and this season?

how about on the road?

wake is 2-6 in its last 8 games

Yeah, but so easily could/should have been 4-4...... I know which view RW will take....2 huge wins and several close losses....def progress in his eyes and that's all that matters...whether we agree or not.

Yeah, but so easily could/should have been 4-4...... I know which view RW will take....2 huge wins and several close losses....def progress in his eyes and that's all that matters...whether we agree or not.

The benefits of lowered expectations.

Back