• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest Bball week (2 weeks) in a long time

Definitely sucks, 9pm is a bummer. I did the 9pm dean dome visit a few weeks ago and it was a late night. Anyone around town should be there.

Those that have tickets but can't attend, I hope you are able to find a Wake fan to take your tickets and go. Student turnout will be really good, but the signs are pointing to a weak turnout from the rest of the fanbase.

Forbes is really hammering home the idea that it's a bummer for him and the team to see opposing fans in the lower bowl especially. They notice it. Sucks we can't get the turnout they deserve.

Absolutely don't help the cause, hate we have them back to back also. But I don't think 9pm games hurt the cause at the dean dome and cameron.

The Saturday game vs UVA is no excuse, weekend, perfect time. Anyone can be at that one.

Absolutely don't help the cause, hate we have them back to back also. But I don't think 9pm games hurt the cause at the dean dome and cameron.

The Saturday game vs UVA is no excuse, weekend, perfect time. Anyone can be at that one.
there were a ton of very cheap tickets available on StubHub for our 9 PM game at the dean dome a couple weeks ago

doesn't hurt in cameron because it's so tiny and the fanbase is much bigger

I think 9PM effects everybody but would naturally affect us a little more because unlike the other NC schools the vast majority of our fanbase doesn't live within an hour from campus.

I'm going to be really frustrated if there's a lot of orange in the lower bowl on Saturday, and if we can't get 11 or 12,000 for a Saturday afternoon game against a top 10 team as a team fighting to make the tournament, that would raise a few doubts in our ability to become a major college basketball destination again.

Student turnout this week will be awesome, particularly if we can win tonight it should be incredible on Saturday. Hope the rest of the fanbase shows up. I'm looking for a way to get down without breaking the bank myself.

I’m not in the local market. Is wake putting out any web or TVs ads about the bball program. “Tickets on sale now!” kind of stuff? Couldn’t hurt.

The Saturday game will be packed, especially if Wake wins tonight. UVA will bring plenty of folks like normal but the timing is perfect, football season is over, and it's a fun afternoon activity.

Just checked StubHub for the UVa game Saturday, pretty limited availability. Nothing in the lower bowl for anything more than single tickets.

Back