• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Every time I see this fucker's picture I think of the Judge from The Wall:

c2e0ecb30783de63a03120ef6159c159.1000x750x1.jpg
Pink_20Floyd_20The_20Wall_20Series_201_20JUDGE_20Maquette_20Stevenson_20Entertainment_grande.jpeg

I don't understand how Bill Barr is not a bigger story.

Where is Sailor to explain?

What's to explain? Barr's job application explained it all. Nothing to see here. The potus has absolute authority to do what he wants when he wants no matter how contradictory. Just grab your knees and spell run.

I see the court of appeals has stepped in to help Flynn in a 2-1 decision. Don't worry its not like a judge was appointed by Trump or anything. I think to continue this the original court should just find Flynn in contempt and go from that path.

If he dismisses this without prejudice, can Flynn be tried again?

Also, can he be charged with perjury since he testified under oath at one point that he was guilty. Then, he testified that he lied to a federal judge. One of the two has to be perjury.

BTW, the plea was not for all the charges. Those could be brought back as could the charges against his son that were dropped as part of the deal. If Trump loses, Flynn could be throwing his son in jail

I see the court of appeals has stepped in to help Flynn in a 2-1 decision. Don't worry its not like a judge was appointed by Trump or anything. I think to continue this the original court should just find Flynn in contempt and go from that path.

Not help Flynn. Just did the right thing. All these illegal charges were a bunch of bullshit anyway and Sullivan was just trying to make it political by keeping it alive and hiring his own lawyer. Comey & McCabe are a bunch of scumbags who will be going to jail soon and made up all of these charges themselves and kept all of this alive. In fact they committed treason. Hope they rot in jail soon along with Brennan, Strzok, Page et al.

Not help Flynn. Just did the right thing. All these illegal charges were a bunch of bullshit anyway and Sullivan was just trying to make it political by keeping it alive and hiring his own lawyer. Comey & McCabe are a bunch of scumbags who will be going to jail soon and made up all of these charges themselves and kept all of this alive. In fact they committed treason. Hope they rot in jail soon along with Brennan, Strzok, Page et al.

when are the arrests happening? before November?

Is TheReff a Qanon enthusiast? If there is one person on the boards outside of moonz (rip) that would be into that, it would definitely be him.

I’d bet $1000 on the under of total days in jail for all of those people if the line was set at 0.5. Want some action, reff?

simple question...did he make false statements to the FBI?

all your other nonsense is gibberish. stop watching infowars, it is rotting your brain. salvage what is left, if any...and that is debatable.

So dumb.

*COMMUNITY WARNING*

InfoWars Brain Force is not doing what ref thinks it is.

Back