• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Self

Good news is, I'm going to enjoy banning the fuck out of opposing fans when they troll Wake Forest supporters. God, that's gonna be great.

Roy Williams is the poster child for how far sheer good fortune can take you in the world. Is it really surprising that someone whose two head coaching jobs have been at Kansas and UNC has won a lot of games?

There's plenty of coaches who never won at close to Roy's level at places like KU, Kentucky, Indiana and UNC. The man is a very, very good basketball coach.

I actually remember that game very well. One of Josh Howard's first big-time performances, IIRC.

I remember a couple of Carowhina teams with multiple Burger Boys not even making he Dance in the early 2000s.

Kansas has been the only consistent B12 team over that time. Texas, KState, Mizz, and now Baylor have made noise but they've been up-and-down. The conference stays strong in overall RPI/SOS but it's because as some teams are down, others are up and their general OOC scheduling stays relatively challenging.

Playing in Allen Fieldhouse definitely helps those numbers. Seeing a game at the Phog is a magnificent experience, it puts Cameron to shame IMO.

Back