• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard for Next Basketball coach

Deactildeath

Reaction score
So how long will it take before our next basketball coach gets skewered by social and visual media?

It took 3 years of historically poor performance for that to happen to bz, so I'd expect a new coach would be afforded a similar trial were he losing at the rate bzz has lost.

A+ thread, 5/5 stars, would read again

Depends on how long it takes him to win three conference road games.

2wnu69v.jpg

zJMJpAu.png

Archie.jpg

kst9e.jpg

I would give up on Wake Basketball for good if we got Archie Miller

boogity must be deflowering some goth teen in the back of his toyota avalon because he hasn't been around yet to post something HILARIOUS about Brad Stevens

I would give up on Wake Basketball for good if we got Archie Miller

I'd have a hard time stomaching that, too. Couldn't stand him on the court and doubt I'd be thrilled to see him on our bench.

I really don't think I could get used to Wake Forest Head Basketball Coach Archie Miller. At least not until some big wins. That would be very weird.

I would much rather hire Mike White over Archie.

Still think we do better than either.

Hopefully, the days of billboards are behind us unless it's thanking the team for a Final Four run.

I mean does he bring Julius Hodge in with him as an assistant to replace chill? Maybe Shane Battier wants to get into coaching next year.

How I think of Archie Miller...

bk_17-white-joe_2151.rc-photos-lightbox-tbd-e1389982412848-300x300.png

Whoever the coach is, I hope the first home game of the 2014-2015 season is a sell-out. If our fan base truly hates [Redacted], yet is loyal to the Deacs, a packed Joel would be quite the statement.

Whoever the coach is, I hope the first home game of the 2014-2015 season is a sell-out. If our fan base truly hates [Redacted], yet is loyal to the Deacs, a packed Joel would be quite the statement.
I'd hope this happens. And I hope WF can get BB&T Field pretty full as well for Clawson.

Back