• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard for Next Basketball coach

This has to happen.

Doubt it, we couldn't sell out the Joel with Duncan and Paul unless it was a big game. No way we are selling out with a new coach against Elon/Coppin St, etc but the crowds will improve from this year.

Doubt it, we couldn't sell out the Joel with Duncan and Paul unless it was a big game. No way we are selling out with a new coach against Elon/Coppin St, etc but the crowds will improve from this year.

I think we can. If we make a solid hire, then there will be a grassroots campaign all spring/summer/fall to pack that place on opening night.

So how long will it take before our next basketball coach gets skewered by social and visual media?

And how long will you put up with obvious incompetence that is hurting the basketball program just to be able to try and claim you are a better fan than others?

Can't wait to see what happens when our new coach loses four in a row or 6 of the last 7 or whatever. I'm not saying Buzz needs to stay, I'm saying some of you will turn on your mothers.

Can't wait to see what happens when our new coach loses four in a row or 6 of the last 7 or whatever. I'm not saying Buzz needs to stay, I'm saying some of you will turn on your mothers.

Meh. It's kind of hard to take you seriously when you're only a Deac 'til death. I'm not saying Buzz needs to stay, I'm saying that sounds kind of fairweather to me...

Whoever the coach is, I hope the first home game of the 2014-2015 season is a sell-out. If our fan base truly hates [Redacted], yet is loyal to the Deacs, a packed Joel would be quite the statement.

Good luck. Wake basketball is going to have work to bring the local fans back. Plus it will probably be against Presbyterian so why would anybody show up for that, especially in mid-November.

I don't think my mother should coach the Wake Forest men's basketball team either.

I honestly think that my Mother, if she had Jeff Battle on the bench to help her a bit, would have at least 3 ACC road wins during the past 4 years.

Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid

My mother is a better coach than Bzz.

so what we're saying is that we should go ahead and make a billboard about dv7's mom now?

Back