• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Lol I shared my experience with a suicidal family member with another poster who first shared his experience with a suicidal friend, I shared what I learned through that horrible experience and added that I wasn’t trying to be insensitive, and your little sphincter is all tightened up.

Just took a nice, robust shit in your honor. Sphincter is working just fine, my guy.

File this under be careful what you wish for. I have a nagging suspicion it will be someone insidious replacing him.

Manchin is gonna join Sinema. Hope people enjoyed the "we don't have to worry about Manchin anymore" party.

Best modern midterm performance for the president’s party and they want to jump ship. Manchin probably doesn’t make it out of a Republican primary in WV.

Best modern midterm performance for the president’s party and they want to jump ship. Manchin probably doesn’t make it out of a Republican primary in WV.

Which was obvious when Sinema made her move even though people acted like it was a nothingburger. Sinema and Manchin will continue to wield a tremendous amount of power as a voting bloc for the next 2 years.

If Elon is owner of a private company, what power does a separate CEO have anyway?

Elon hangs out with Jared and his crew at the WC Final and then a few hour later posts the poll. Curious.

Back