• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

you can see the Obama election pretty cleanly on the male US chart

it's less about the absolute change and more about the change relative to the rest of the cohort (women) who have more appropriately responded to fascism and trumpism than men, who have continued growing conservative in a post-tea party GOP
I agree, but they're right where they were in the 90s according to that chart, which I guess doesn't take into account the extreme movement of conservatism in the US to fascism/trumpism. Thank God for women, though, so much smarter/better than men generally.

I agree, but they're right where they were in the 90s according to that chart, which I guess doesn't take into account the extreme movement of conservatism in the US to fascism/trumpism. Thank God for women, though, so much smarter/better than men generally.
Why aren't dems changing their stance on the like one issue that Pubs have which is popular (the border?). Then all the Right will be left with is defending their abortion stance and fighting against EV's

Why aren't dems changing their stance on the like one issue that Pubs have which is popular (the border?). Then all the Right will be left with is defending their abortion stance and fighting against EV's
Aren’t they? They agreed to the board/Ukraine/Israel deal in principle.

originally the Senate wanted a deal passed but then Mitch realized they could do what's most important to him, gain political points, so told all congressional Rs to not make a deal.

#notallwomen though.

Where is that info from?

Where is that info from?
There was a big investigation into the White House pharmacy recently. Apparently it was an absolute shit show under Ronnie Jackson (who was there for both Obama and Trump)

Link to the original OIG report is in there

I wonder if the plan is for Biden to just get through re-election and then step down six months into his term and let Kamala take over

I don't watch a lot of the clips, but even the ones that aren't "gotcha" videos he looks so old

Clearly not as bad as white men. We're the fucking worst.
no doubt, but white women oftentimes get lumped in with women more generally, which isn't really fair bc Black women tend to drive those trends and white women usually go 55-45 for the republican/fascist iirc

Does any other group vote against their best interests as human beings more than republican women?

I wonder if the plan is for Biden to just get through re-election and then step down six months into his term and let Kamala take over

I don't watch a lot of the clips, but even the ones that aren't "gotcha" videos he looks so old
Yeah but apparently right now he’s the incumbent and the only person that we can run against trump or some bullshit that everyone on here keeps saying.

Back