• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

When Democrats break norms, SOTU speeches become a little more explicitly political and some of the hecklers (which also used to be norm-breaking) get responded to. When Republicans break norms, Democrats don't get to fill a Supreme Court seat. Think Pubs are still ahead on that one.

Biden bros? Y’all stoked? That had to be like best fucking case scenario for a Biden speech right?

Biden gave a great speech last year but that didn't stop the "Biden is too old" meme.

the only miss I see here is the shrinkflation thing. Like nobody cares we are getting 10 fatty cake treats instead of 12.

But I didn’t see it coming to be honest, he did pretty damn good. In a moment when his candidacy was on the line, dude hit.

Opposite of BOOPIE

10 fatty cakes instead of 12 for the same price is a 20% price hike. Shrinkflation is another form of inflation.

Clearly you are OK with horrific sex trafficking happening in "third world" countries if you are willing to shut down the asylum process.

I'm finishing up the SOTU after putting my kids to bed. But it looks like I need to watch this GOP response.

Back