• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I'm saying white people will lie that other white people said bad things and use it to their advantage.

Oh, well, as long as it’s those rascally white BLM folks, and not the black ones.

I do think it’s so very clever how cowardly shitlibs have discerned which political radicals it’s ok to slander and condemn (the white ones), and which ones they can’t condemn.

Get Your Booty to the Poll

I don't know where everyone works, but this may not be safe for work, where you work, hence the spoiler tag.

supreme court should ink a deal with Supreme. accelerate capitalism.

Get Your Booty to the Poll

I don't know where everyone works, but this may not be safe for work, where you work, hence the spoiler tag.

That's a good ad.

Lebron is too.

Hmm there’s a metaphor in here somewhere

Plama should sue for plagiarism.

Yeah. That's what Bloomberg should be doing. Invest in liberals to start businesses in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. A small percentage of people from the LA and SF-Oakland areas could move there and flip those states.

2nd lady of Pennsylvania:

Everything about the pandemic should be a bigger story than it is especially all the corruption that has occurred while leading to 200,000 deaths, it’s insanity.

I may have missed this elsewhere, but I feel like misappropriating $1 billion meant for masks, PPE and general pandemic response and giving it to military hardware should be a bigger story than it is. www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/09/22/covid-funds-pentagon

The $1 billion fund was allocated under the Defense Production Act, which allows Trump to compel U.S. companies to manufacture products in the nation’s interest.

Trump has described the law as a “tremendous hammer” and boasted in August that he has “used the DPA more comprehensively than any president in history.” His administration was under intense pressure this spring to use the law to address dire shortages in medical-grade masks and other supplies.

But in the months after the stimulus package was passed, the Pentagon changed how the money would be used. It decided to give defense contractors hundreds of millions of dollars from the fund, mostly for projects that have little to do with the coronavirus response. Defense Department lawyers quickly determined that the money could be used for defense production, a conclusion that Congress later disputed.

So instead of using the Defense Production Act and allocated funds to get supplies made that were needed to fight Covid, they gave the money to defense contractors?

Everything about the pandemic should be a bigger story than it is especially all the corruption that has occurred while leading to 200,000 deaths, it’s insanity.

Agreed. Our "news" media - including the laughably named liberal msm - is crap. Also, if the Democrats don't win this year with everything seemingly breaking their way, I don't know when they ever will. It is truly a testament to the power of right-wing media and tribal loyalties that Trump is within striking distance of another term after what by nearly every metric has been a truly disastrous administration. The incompetence and corruption are simply staggering, and yet here we are with Biden trying to cling to a shrinking lead in battleground states and control of the Senate in doubt.

Back